1. It depends if they will publish SOE , the setlist will be change for sure in Europe.
    Otherwise they will play the new album next summer in stadiums and the setlist for the first european leg will be almost like in Usa and Canada. That's my thought.

But i would like TUF, New year's day and surprises like red mining hill,winter, north star again like in 2010 and something from NLOTH .
    I think that 7/8 songs from SOI are too much. Bye
  2. Red Hill Mining Town is a bit hard for Bono to sing I think.
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:Referring to a previous comment I made

"Where are the hands that built America"
    *Everyone raises their hands
    "Where are the hands to rebuild America"
    *Everyone puts their hands down

Be proud of who you are brother... as unstable as we are, we all trace back to them somewhere along the line.
  4. I think there will be very small changes, such as introductions of 'Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World', or maybe even 'Stay'. Then again, I think we may also be surprised with what they come up with. Certain things could get completely revamped, and we could end up seeing the introduction of 'Mofo' replacing 'EBTTRT' for example.

But I think what could be a smart move is moving 'I Will Follow' up to #2 then having 'Gone' at #4 for a couple of show, or even 'Last Night on Earth'. It would work, but I'm dreaming here. But at #2, it would be good to see Gloria/Out of Control/The Electric Co./Two Hearts Beat As One/11 O'Clock Tick Tock/New Year's Day changing.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:I think there will be very small changes, such as introductions of 'Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World', or maybe even 'Stay'. Then again, I think we may also be surprised with what they come up with. Certain things could get completely revamped, and we could end up seeing the introduction of 'Mofo' replacing 'EBTTRT' for example.

But I think what could be a smart move is moving 'I Will Follow' up to #2 then having 'Gone' at #4 for a couple of show, or even 'Last Night on Earth'. It would work, but I'm dreaming here. But at #2, it would be good to see Gloria/Out of Control/The Electric Co./Two Hearts Beat As One/11 O'Clock Tick Tock/New Year's Day changing.
    I agree things will be revamped. And I feel the same way about adding/rotating Gone/Last Night/Please.
  6. Looking forward to the European leg. Easy to follow set times for me and likely decent crowd responses. Look forward to hearing a crowd sing "all the green and all the gold".
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:Looking forward to the European leg. Easy to follow set times for me and likely decent crowd responses. Look forward to hearing a crowd sing "all the green and all the gold".
    total reverse for me now. i'll be having to tune in on my home from work!
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:I think there will be very small changes, such as introductions of 'Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World', or maybe even 'Stay'. Then again, I think we may also be surprised with what they come up with. Certain things could get completely revamped, and we could end up seeing the introduction of 'Mofo' replacing 'EBTTRT' for example.

It would be nice to see I Will Follow thrown into the mix with those songs for rotation. Who at this point needs or wants I Will Follow in every freaking show?

Have slot 2 and 4 be old rotators.

I have to say that I'm disappointed and bored with this tour at this point. Was excited when they were initially talking about a two night run where they'd do two different shows.

Unfortunately they went back to what's safe and that's the same setlist night after night.

-Yawn-

I really liked the show I went to, but don't even mind that I couldn't make the second one that I had bought as it would have been 95% the same.

Hopefully they can reinvent it before Europe.
  9. Originally posted by gurtholfin:[..]
    It would be nice to see I Will Follow thrown into the mix with those songs for rotation. Who at this point needs or wants I Will Follow in every freaking show?

I have to say that I'm disappointed and bored with this tour at this point. Was excited when they were initially talking about a two night run where they'd do two different shows.

Unfortunately they went back to what's safe and that's the same setlist night after night.

-Yawn-

I really liked the show I went to, but don't even mind that I couldn't make the second one that I had bought as it would have been 95% the same.

I'll take I Will Follow every single night over Real Thing every night. Anytime.
  10. Originally posted by gurtholfin:[..]

-Yawn-

I'll take I Will Follow every single night over Real Thing every night. Anytime.
  11. I don't mind the song, but it's been a staple since day one.

There are plenty of other great old ones that could/should have been utilized over the years.
  12. Originally posted by gurtholfin:I don't mind the song, but it's been a staple since day one.

There are plenty of other great old ones that could/should have been utilized over the years.
    Of course. But it's tough to please everyone! When I win the Powerball I'm going to get them to do a private show and invite all you u2start.com fanatics and I'll write the setlist!