1. For the television interview on the right of our home page, I think it should be Belgian instead of Belgium television. So, the name of the boot should be changed IMO.
  2. At the bottom (where there are "facts") it talks about Twitter...

latest site news
    Today we heave made ourselves our very own Twitter account. Seems to be the big thing these days so why not join. The main reasoning behind this is theupcoming tour. Those with mobile devices will be able to tweet l.. (read more)

"have" and a space between the and upcoming.

no sweat!
  3. Originally posted by molang7:At the bottom (where there are "facts") it talks about Twitter...

latest site news
    Today we heave made ourselves our very own Twitter account. Seems to be the big thing these days so why not join. The main reasoning behind this is theupcoming tour. Those with mobile devices will be able to tweet l.. (read more)

"have" and a space between the and upcoming.

no sweat!

I updated the post, thanks.
  4. lame little pet peeve here: Is there anyway to take the apostrophe out of the U2 Tattoos thread. It's a plural, not a possessive.
  5. Originally posted by zooey:lame little pet peeve here: Is there anyway to take the apostrophe out of the U2 Tattoos thread. It's a plural, not a possessive.

fixed
  6. I would have added this in my last post, but the topic needed a bump.

On the 360 tour's bootleg page, there is a symbol mishap, it seems:

7. Fixed
  8. I noticed it, but couldn't tell you the exact quote, but at the bottom of the page there was a quote from Larry (2009) talking about not trusting Bono. It involved the word 'bollocks', that I remember, but the actual mistake was the word "conscious" - it was spelt "concsious" I believe? That's as much as I can tell you for certain, but I don't intend to refresh the page for 3 hours waiting for it to appear again!