1. I noticed some stuff on the Shop page:

For male t-shirts we have S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL sizes. For woman we have S, M, L and XL sizes available.
    For colours, you can pick multiple, but the shirts look best in just plain white.

Woman should be women's or female's shirts.

How can I order?
    At the right of this page there are two continents, Europe and United States, choose your contintent and your sexe. Then you will see a lot of shirts. Pick your shirt, fill in your username and there you go.

You might wanna change sexe to sex or gender.

Just a heads-up. It's a great idea too.
  2. Fixed, thanks a lot!
  3. And this one:

Just basic t-shirts, for both male and female persons. Shirts are 100% cotton and the brand is Continental Clothing. The weight is 220g/m².

It could be changed to men and women or males and females. We know they're people...

If I find any more, I'll let you know.
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins:And this one:

[..]

It could be changed to men and women or males and females. We know they're people...

If I find any more, I'll let you know.

Appreciated.
  5. Ah yes, there's more.

I have another great idea for a design, how can I have it designed?
    Post your idea in the t-shirt forum topic, maybe we can work it out. Be carefull however, we'd like to stick with the designs we have now and unless a new idea is very good we won't do it. We also don't design fully customized t-shirts for you, you can do that yourself easily with Spreadshirt.

It's spelt careful. Also, the part that starts with Be careful could be changed to Be careful as we'd like to....

How much will I pay for delivery?
    This depends on where you live and how many shirts you order. If your total order amount is above a certain amount of money, then the delivery costs are lower. For the Spreadshirt US store check this page, and for the EU store check this page for delivery rates.

That amount of money bit might do better with a certain cost

That's all the spelling and grammar mistakes I've seen on that page. So that's looking good. The Escape Yourself and Gravity one looks great.
  6. All fixed.
  7. In the you too it says:
    "An U2start t-shirt" and "An U2.com 360-tour t-shirt", while it should be:
    "A U2start t-shirt" and "A U2.com 360-tour t-shirt"
  8. Originally posted by RDB92:In the you too it says:
    "An U2start t-shirt" and "An U2.com 360-tour t-shirt", while it should be:
    "A U2start t-shirt" and "A U2.com 360-tour t-shirt"

You're right, I will change, thanks
  9. "did you know?
    During the Achtung Baby recordings Bono often howled his frustration on mistakes, after a while the band imposed a new band rule: the hyped-up Bono is permanently forbidden to drink cofee."

10. @U2Nick

You do know it's spelt coffee, yes? I wasn't sure if you were highligting the mistake or making a terrible correction....
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis:@U2Nick

You do know it's spelt coffee, yes? I wasn't sure if you were highligting the mistake or making a terrible correction....

Highlighting a mistake