1. Originally posted by jofice:Dunno if it's been said or changed but the PM Remy sends every member when they join, the title of it is "Welcome at U2Start". It sounds better as "Welcome to U2Start". That was my PM from late August so I dunno if it has been changed since

Correct, thanks!
  2. On September the 3th in 1976, Larry Mullen jr...

Should be 3rd
  3. One of the quotes:

A Popmart show used 3,7 megawatt of capacity per show, that's the same amount normally used for approximately 1500 houses.

Should be:
    Each show on the Popmart Tour utilised 3.7 megawatts of power - that's the same amount normally required to power approximately 1500 houses.

And:
    Bono onces watched some old home movies and saw one of his mother in a dress with a yellow tint; i.e. lemon, that was the inspiration of the song (title) 'Lemon'.

Which of course should be:
    The inspiration for the song Lemon was Bono seeing his mother in some old movies wearing a dress with a yellow tint.
  4. On 'Shows' page under "Find a show" it says the following:

"Use our quicksearch left on this page above your username in the header image to quickly find shows based on a date, location or venue name."

I think this would be better worded as:

"Use our quicksearch on the left of this page above your username in the header image to quickly find shows based on a date, location or venue name."
  5. Originally posted by iTim:On 'Shows' page under "Find a show" it says the following:

"Use our quicksearch left on this page above your username in the header image to quickly find shows based on a date, location or venue name."

I think this would be better worded as:

"Use our quicksearch on the left of this page above your username in the header image to quickly find shows based on a date, location or venue name."

Thanks! Corrected (might take a while to show up)
  6. This topic hasn't been opened in a while, probably because I (the grammar Nazi incarnate) haven't been around as much as I should have been in recent months

'The song 'One Tree Hill' is named after the highest volcanic hill in Auckland and was dedicated to Greg Carroll, who had become Bono's personal assistant. Greg Caroll was killed in a motorcycle accident in 1986.'
  7. Originally posted by WojBhoy:This topic hasn't been opened in a while, probably because I (the grammar Nazi incarnate) haven't been around as much as I should have been in recent months

'The song 'One Tree Hill' is named after the highest volcanic hill in Auckland and was dedicated to Greg Carroll, who had become Bono's personal assistant. Greg Caroll was killed in a motorcycle accident in 1986.'

Cheers thanks!
  8. The counting Bono does in the beginning of Vertigo is uno does tres catorce, which is Spanish for one two three fourteen.

Should be:

The counting Bono does in the beginning of Vertigo is "uno, dos, tres, catorce", which is Spanish for one, two, three, fourteen.

Maybe I'd also add:

According to Bono the jump to fourteen is because HTDAAB is their fourteenth release.
  9. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

Should be:

The counting Bono does in the beginning of Vertigo is "uno, dos, tres, catorce", which is Spanish for one, two, three, fourteen.

Maybe I'd also add:

According to Bono the jump to fourteen is because HTDAAB is their fourteenth release.

Thanks, corrected Also found out it was twice in our database, cheaters