1. ''Dick Evans - Edge's brother - was in U2 untill U2 was named U2. He performed with the current U2 during the first period when they were called 'Feedback' and 'The Hype'. After that he was out of U2''
  2. Original
    Every month we have a bootleg in the spotlights, the current one took place on 1981-10-26 in Paris, France. You can download this bootleg, read reviews or write your own review here. You can also join the discussion on this bootleg in our forums.

New
    Every month we highlight a bootleg and this month's bootleg is from 1981-10-26 in Paris, France. As always, you can download this bootleg, read fan reviews or write your own review here. You can also join the discussion on this bootleg in our forums.

Original
    Every month we put an U2 fan in the spotlights, the fan of this month is user markp91. Every fan of the month has an interview with us, you can read our interview with markp91 here.

New
    Every month we highlight a U2 fan and this month the spotlight is turned on markp91. Each and every fan of the month has an interview with us and you can check out our interview with markp91 here.

Original
    There are currently 6,874 topics started on the forums with over 313,039 messages. More than 35,485 fans are a member of U2start. The average age of the U2start users is 31, only users who submitted their age are included in this figure.

New
    There are currently 6,874 topics in the u2start forums with over 313,039 posts. Currently there are 35,485 users on u2start.com; the average age of our users is 31. Only users who have added their date of birth and age to their profile are included in this figure.
  3. (Nearly) all corrected, thanks! (can take an hour to show up)
  4. Hello U2 start

Not sure if this is the right place.
    I have just noticed an incorrect setlist showing at..... 1984-09-13 - Melbourne, Australia.
    I attended this show and don't remember hearing these songs at all! Although it might have been cool to get a glimpse of the future

All the Best
  5. Originally posted by u282:Hello U2 start

Not sure if this is the right place.
    I have just noticed an incorrect setlist showing at..... 1984-09-13 - Melbourne, Australia.
    I attended this show and don't remember hearing these songs at all! Although it might have been cool to get a glimpse of the future

All the Best

Indeed a wrong setlist. As u2gigs doesnt have the setlist i have removed the list from our site as well. Im sorry.
  6. No need for apologies.
  7. Found some spelling mistakes on the show pages - which I'm surprised I didn't see earlier

Original parts are quoted, new and revised parts are below each one.

Welcome to U2start's show pages, the most extensive and organised online pages of U2's recent and upcoming live shows. Our show pages are focussed mainly on our 1,135 audio recordings of shows, but we also have hundreds of videos, high resolution photos and great features on all U2 shows. We're sure you can find what you're looking for here.

U2start's show page is the most extensive and organised collection of U2's recent and upcoming live shows. Not only do we have 1,135 audio recordings of past U2 live shows, we have hundreds of videos, high-resolution photos and more. You can be sure to find what you're looking for here!

Welcome to our bootleg archive. We have the biggest openly available collection of U2 shows on the internet. You do not have to upload, pay or subscribe to anything in order to get access to our bootleg collection, simply create a free account and have over a thousand shows at your fingertips. This is the true spirit of U2 fans so get registered and get downloading!

Welcome to the U2start.com show archive. We have the biggest collection of U2 audio recordings you'll find online. You can download shows just by creating a free account and downloading the show you've been looking for. You don't need to upload anything, subscribe to any services or pay any costs - this is the true spirit of U2 fans sharing their passion!

We have 3,329 high resolution U2 photos available for you, the biggest photo collection you will find. The latest photo we've added is 'U2 in Croke Park 2005'.

U2start.com has the biggest U2 photo archive online - there are 3,329 high-resolution photos for you to view and download. The latest photo added is 'U2 in Croke Park 2005'.

Welcome to U2start.com, the ultimate website for any U2 fan. We have thousands of members worldwide who gather here to take advantage of the massive amount of U2 content available here. We also boast one of the most active U2 forums on the internet so please feel free to drop in and voice your opinions on all things U2.

Welcome to U2start.com - the ultimate U2 fansite. We have thousands of members from all corners of the world who come here to take advantage of the massive amount of free U2 content available online. Not only that but we also have a very active forum relating to all things U2 and more, so feel free to drop by!

Welcome to the U2start digital photo archive, this part of our website is totally focused on high-resolution photos, the bigger the better! Photos are viewable by era and you can search for photos with our search engine.

Welcome to the U2start digital photo archive! This part of the site is focused on high-resolution photos, the bigger the better! Photos are viewable by era and you can always search for photos with the search engine.

Our song database isn't just an ordinary collection of songs and lyrics, we offer you much more than that (aren't we always?). What about a listing of the best live performances of songs according to the U2start users? You hear an absolutely worth listening performance of a song? Then share it with us! Always want to know more about the meaning of the lyrics? It's all there in our song database. Enjoy!

As always we offer you more and our songs page is no exception. How about a listing of the best live performance of songs as voted by U2start members, the meaning of U2 lyrics or sharing a song performance worth listening to? That's all available on the songs page and more!
  8. Thanks Drew, much better. Thanks!
  9. Dunno if it's been said or changed but the PM Remy sends every member when they join, the title of it is "Welcome at U2Start". It sounds better as "Welcome to U2Start". That was my PM from late August so I dunno if it has been changed since
  10. Not only does it sounds better, it's actually right too!

"At" is just horrible.