1. In the Dutch translation, on the Statistics page of the forum:
    Meer dan 13,602 fans zijn lid van U2start.
    Does this mean we have 13.603 members?
    I'd make 'Maar liefst' of it

(It doesn't really bother me, just noticed it lol )
  2. Originally posted by markp91:In the Dutch translation, on the Statistics page of the forum:
    Meer dan 13,602 fans zijn lid van U2start.
    Does this mean we have 13.603 members?
    I'd make 'Maar liefst' of it

(It doesn't really bother me, just noticed it lol )

The number is updated every x hours, so more than suites it best Thanks!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Lyrics cannot be changed as far as I know (we're linked to u2gigs.com, only if they change the lyrics it will be changed here).

And realiZe and realiSe are both equally valid and right; Z is american, S is british.

Correct. Although, you should be aware that in modern (English) English realize is vastly more common than realise (as is the case with almost all ize-verbs). However, I for one, promote the preservation of the fine language English.
  4. Originally posted by carlibengarli:Correct. Although, you should be aware that in modern (English) English realize is vastly more common than realise (as is the case with almost all ize-verbs). However, I for one, promote the preservation of the fine language English.

Everyone I know uses 's'...

5. I should have said most people I know use 's' lol, since I've also come across those who use 'z' (not only for 'realise' but also for words such as 'globalisation' etc.) but my god I'm digging up a month old subject there lol. Back to what I had originally intended to use this thread for;

Did You Know?

The Popmart tour (1997-1998) did cost U2 every day 214.000 dollar, regardless if there was a show or not.

Should be something like;

'The PopMart Tour (1997-1998) cost U2 $214,000 per day, even when they were not performing a show' or something along those lines.
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    I should have said most people I know use 's' lol, since I've also come across those who use 'z' (not only for 'realise' but also for words such as 'globalisation' etc.) but my god I'm digging up a month old subject there lol. Back to what I had originally intended to use this thread for;

Did You Know?

The Popmart tour (1997-1998) did cost U2 every day 214.000 dollar, regardless if there was a show or not.

Should be something like;

'The PopMart Tour (1997-1998) cost U2 $214,000 per day, even when they were not performing a show' or something along those lines.

Thanks!
  7. I noticed in the lyrics section that When I Look At The World has question marks where it should say ' (like in i'm)
    This is the right one, without question marks:

When you look at the world
    What is it that you see?
    People find all kinds of things
    That bring them to their knees
    I see an expression
    So clear and so true
    That changes the atmosphere
    When you walk (in)to the room

So I try to be like you
    Try to feel it like you do
    But without you it's no use
    I can't see what you see
    When I look at the world

When the night is someone else's
    And you're trying to get some sleep
    When your thoughts are too expensive
    To ever wanna keep

When there's all kinds of chaos
    And everyone is walking lame
    You don't even blink now do you
    Or even look away

So I try to be like you
    Try to feel it like you do
    But without you it's no use
    I can't see what you see
    When I look at the world

I can't wait any longer
    I can't wait 'til i'm stronger
    Can't wait any longer
    To see what you see
    When I look at the world

I'm in the waiting room
    I can't see through smoke
    I think of you and your holy book
    When the rest of us choke

Tell me, tell me, what do you see?
    Tell me, tell me, what's wrong with me?

8. Thanks for the correct version mark, fixed!