1. So they decide to play 4 cities in England and none in Scotland? Damn them.
  2. And Ireland
  3. after a couple of listens, the new album's grown on me.

Pyro, The End and Beach Side are the standouts, imo.
  4. Hi guys (and girls).

I went to my first KoL show yesterday. They played in a festival in a small city near São Paulo. I watched some local bands, Sublime with Rome, Joss Stone (love her) and Dave Mathews Band before they got into stage. I have to say: One of the best concerts I attended so far in my life...They were very happy and played in a very good shape! The audience was awesome too, jumping and singing during all the songs. They said they want to come back here next year and I'm sure I won't miss it! Really great show! Here's the setlist:

Crawl
    Molly's Chamber
    My Party
    Be Somebody
    Mary
    Fans
    Revelry
    Closer
    4 KIX
    The Bucket
    Notion
    Radioactive
    Sex On Fire
    On Call
    Back Down South
    Slow Night, So Long
    --------------------------
    Knocked Up
    Manhattan
    Use Somebody
    Black Thumbnail

Here's one video of the official transmission that I found...

Greetings from Brazil

5. add Pickup Truck to that list.

6. Amazon have the new album at £3.99 all week (mp3)
  7. Poor on first listen. It all sounds the same. Roll on next album.

8. Give it another chance. I thought the same thing, but they separate with time, and the content on this one (as described in more depth on their official website, in their quick daily videos) is deeper than past albums.
  9. It's all too Only By The Night. Same sounds and the same need to appeal to the masses. I'm not exactly wanting a return to the first 2 albums but this is just a bit too superficial. I'll not write it off just yet but they were on a road I didn't like and that road is only going in one direction by the looks of it. This band needs a roundabout.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:It's all too Only By The Night. Same sounds and the same need to appeal to the masses. I'm not exactly wanting a return to the first 2 albums but this is just a bit too superficial. I'll not write it off just yet but they were on a road I didn't like and that road is only going in one direction by the looks of it. This band needs a roundabout.

So basically like what U2 were at the end of the 80s?

I pre-ordered the album, was suppose to come today, never came. Ridiculous. Really wanting to listen to it.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:It's all too Only By The Night. Same sounds and the same need to appeal to the masses. I'm not exactly wanting a return to the first 2 albums but this is just a bit too superficial. I'll not write it off just yet but they were on a road I didn't like and that road is only going in one direction by the looks of it. This band needs a roundabout.

Hope they hit their "Achtung Baby" fork then, but to be honest, their style only really lends themselves to the type of music they're doing now.

His voice doesn't suit a change.
  12. The first 2 albums compared to the most recent 2 are completely different. His voice suits both