1. Could make sense? Did they play that at the gig you went to?
  2. Oh yes, new album. Tour please.
  3. My tickets just arrived home. I'm going to see them in October, so I believe they'll play some new songs for us

Can't wait for it

4. Yeah they've played it at every gig this summer.
  5. New songs aren't bad. Listening to a bootleg from 2 days ago. Sounds far enough away from the Only By The Night balls
  6. Some of those- mostly "Immortals" if my memory serves correctly- are absolutely "stadium rock". Huuuuuge songs- hopefully they skyrocket for more than just Use Somebody, a la U2 "With or Without You"...going on to things even GREATER after your biggest hit
  7. cant wait for the album, heard a few of the news song on youtube, good stuff just hope they tour Aus or even headline BDO 2011
  8. I am watching a dutch talkshow, en there is a radio dj with the studioversion of radioactive, and he is going to let it hear us tongiht in full, only I don't know where actually, and sorry for bad english.

EDIT: 3voor12 at 22.00 dutch time, that's 21.00 english time. http://weblogs.vpro.nl/3voor12radio/

9. Here it is the new single. I like it
  10. Just downloaded it this afternoon; have already played it 6 times. Can't get enough.
  11. Played it like 6 more times throughout the evening. I freaking love it.