1. Same. I was really looking forward to listening to it. I thought it was going to be good.

2. They're on Snl tonight. Looking forward to it
  3. I think it's a good album...Pyro, Back Down South and Birthday are great songs in my opinon, but Radioactive stills as the best one.
  4. New UK stadium gigs announced.

May 30 Coventry - Ricoh Arena
    June 17 Sunderland - Stadium of Light
    June 19 Manchester - Lancashire County Cricket Ground
    June 22 London - Hyde Park
    June 26 Edinburgh - Murrayfield Stadium

My mum is taking me to the Murrayfield one, YAS!!!
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:New UK stadium gigs announced.

May 30 Coventry - Ricoh Arena
    June 17 Sunderland - Stadium of Light
    June 19 Manchester - Lancashire County Cricket Ground
    June 22 London - Hyde Park
    June 26 Edinburgh - Murrayfield Stadium

My mum is taking me to the Murrayfield one, YAS!!!

Any Irish?

Edit: No..
  6. Rolling Stone has praised Kings of Leon as the next U2 in their review of "Come Around Sundown" (giving it 4 stars)

7. Hmmmm.. Don't know if it's that good, I really like it but I think they can do much better

I wonder if they'd have the balls to try sell out Croke Park.. Think they'd be much better in Slane

8. I would wait. There's no Welsh dates as well. So they might announced something later.
  9. Like the Bon Jovi thread - I am utterly bemused at the choice of venue. Murrayfield???

10. It might be that Murrayfield are losing money and now are deciding to do concerts to make money. If U2 do play those dates next year in the UK, I can now see Murrayfield as a right contender for one of those gigs, well hopefully.
  11. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

It might be that Murrayfield are losing money and now are deciding to do concerts to make money. If U2 do play those dates next year in the UK, I can now see Murrayfield as a right contender for one of those gigs, well hopefully.

It'd pretty handy for you, how far is it away from you?