1. Me too, like the somewhat new direction. Already ordered the (double) album. Time for a new DVD though, the sound of that O2-Arena show sucks.
  2. The album has leaked today
    I just downloaded it
  3. Will get that tomorrow probably then And buy it if it's worth it, I love Radioactive though, they really belt it out
  4. I'll wait til the 19th. Gotta be traditional.
  5. Just listen to the album, I have to say i dont really like it, Radioactive is great but the others arent so great.

6. I've heard more than a third of it already via live performances the last year or so, and I love it.

7. Good to hear Maybe it need to grow on me, but the first time I heard the songs, I had something like: Oke this is oke, but by far not as good as Only By The Night.
    But maybe it needs to grow on me
  8. it's more Because of the Times-y than OBTN, which is good because i thought that was their best album.
  9. Does anybody think the intro of the song: The End sounds a lot like the intro of Bullet The Blue Sky ? I heard the song The End and I start thinking: He I know this intro. But now I know it sounds just like Bullet.
    Am I the only one who thinks this ?
  10. Today (10/10) I'm going to attend my first KoL concert! Really can't wait for it! I'll tell you my impressions later

11. 10/10/10 I'd say

They're going to play in Madrid on the 1st of December, but paying 51€ for a ticket is not exactly what I wish. Fuck, I paid 50€ for Muse and 64€ for U2 this same summer, what are they thinking of??? Urgh.