1. Yep, that is possible. I have to inform what shipping costs are for me, for sending to Croatia, but that is possible. All can be done by a PM. Thanks for bringing that up.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Yep, that is possible. I have to inform what shipping costs are for me, for sending to Croatia, but that is possible. All can be done by a PM. Thanks for bringing that up.

read that on the email or other thread.....sorry if assumed something........

3. No no, it's good, it's in the FAQ.
    I meant it in a positive way, good thing! Sorry if it looked negative. Thanks!

4. I'm very, very sorry, but NO, neither US or EU! That's to bad, cause, those items are better than that ones at U2.com web shop. Ssshhhh, don't tell anybody, he,he
  5. Originally posted by medicusvet:[..]

I'm very, very sorry, but NO, neither US or EU! That's to bad, cause, those items are better than that ones at U2.com web shop. Ssshhhh, don't tell anybody, he,he

As said above, if you want a shirt, I can order it, and ship it to you personally.
    Just PM me with your wishes, and I will find out what's possible.
  6. Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]

trying to but it just add it right after the U2start.com logo.....I'm looking to add the line right at the bottom of the shirt.

sH

is it possible to add another 'text box' or insert line spaces

Basically looking for this.

sholbech22
    U2START.COM

the tribal gathering of the faithful continues....
  7. Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]

trying to but it just add it right after the U2start.com logo.....I'm looking to add the line right at the bottom of the shirt.

sH

Just slide it down..it's possible
  8. Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]

is it possible to add another 'text box' or insert line spaces

Basically looking for this.

sholbech22
    U2START.COM

the tribal gathering of the faithful continues....

Hmm..I think that isn't possible..
  9. You can design your own shirt if you like, with a design from U2start. You have to be able to append some basic knowledge on designing shirts with spreadshirt however.
  10. .......hmmm. no way to add a second text box onto the back...

as the last concert from Vertigo was Hawaii...it would make sense to a few people......(not many) but a few
  11. ok, then, no worries if it can't be done........just thought i'd ask.
    If anyone figures it out let me know.
    I'll be ordering one or two shortly.

Remy: no worries, all good.
  12. HA!! FIGURED IT OUT

Line 1 - SHOLBECH22
    Line 2 - U2START.COM
    Line 3 - <inserted a blank space, spacebar> this changed the text box to be cover the entire back
    Line 4 -...... same as line 3
    Line 5 - the tribal gathering of the faithful continues...

Thanks again