1. Thanks to everyone involved They look awesome!
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Yes, but we can put it back if you want. You can also make it yourself I think, just order a plain shirt and put another image on the front. You can pick images from the t-shirt designer.

I'd love to buy one too....I was kinda hoping for the simple logo
  3. Just checked them out, great work Remy, Dieder and Casper
    Looks really good
  4. Shirt with just the heart logo available now.

5. no square logo as per what our logo actually looks like?

6. I hate to be a picky wanker but I really liked Gerard's idea from the other topic:

I'll be honest...no guy wants to walk around with a heart on his shirt unless it's the Elevation tour logo
  7. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

I hate to be a picky wanker but I really liked Gerard's idea from the other topic:

[..]

I'll be honest...no guy wants to walk around with a heart on his shirt unless it's the Elevation tour logo

Thought about that too when I saw it Just a sec.

8. I want a simple U2start t-shirt. Best possible promotion for the site. The others are nice but too many bells and whistles to take away the main point and that is promoting our site
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I want a simple U2start t-shirt. Best possible promotion for the site. The others are nice but too many bells and whistles to take away the main point and that is promoting our site

True. Working on it as we speak.
  10. Square logo shirt added.
  11. Just wanted to post that my shirt says U2Rox even though I'm roxrios here, but on other sites I'm U2Rox and I just think it's a better name!!

Anyway, so excited for my new shirt and I do hope to see a few you guys at the shows, I'm looking at Tampa and Dallas!!