1. This is fantastic. Can't believe you guys have set this up in such a short space of time.
    I'll be getting more than one. Just don't know what to pick, but the Chris Martin one is a front-runner.

Great to see that my Bono with eye-liner suggestion on the ridiculous t-shirt was taken up too.

One thing though: The designs are all the front right? Is it possible to have a song lyric on the front as per the designs and then have the U2start logo on the back?
  2. Originally posted by aussiemofo:One thing though: The designs are all the front right? Is it possible to have a song lyric on the front as per the designs and then have the U2start logo on the back?
    That would be quite more expensive, more over you can't reproduce long pieces of lyrics because of the copyright issues, you know... All our desings have more or less short lyrics (one or two verses) in order to avoid such copyright problems.
    Nevertheless you can try on your own, wheter in our shop or in another: give them a logo and a lyric and they shall give you a t-shirt
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]That would be quite more expensive, more over you can't reproduce long pieces of lyrics because of the copyright issues, you know... All our desings have more or less short lyrics (one or two verses) in order to avoid such copyright problems.
    Nevertheless you can try on your own, wheter in our shop or in another: give them a logo and a lyric and they shall give you a t-shirt

Ahhh, I've actually finally understood. U2start.com is on the back of all of them right? Below the name.

One other thing. What store do aussies choose, EU or US?

4. Originally posted by aussiemofo:Ahhh, I've actually finally understood. U2start.com is on the back of all of them right? Below the name.

Indeed, U2S is on the sleeve and the back of every shirt

I honestly don't know, US sounds more plausible but I simply don't know
  5. Originally posted by aussiemofo:[..]

Ahhh, I've actually finally understood. U2start.com is on the back of all of them right? Below the name.

US, the currency is in US Dollars and Australia is in the list of countries.
  6. so excited about this!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Indeed, U2S is on the sleeve and the back of every shirt

ok but in the shop you can´t see the sleeve logo, but the logo is on it?
  8. ok thanks
  9. These shirts are beautiful
  10. beautiful shirts
  11. awesome shirts, team.

I'll definately be ordering one of these at some point.