1. Wouldn't it be great to see fellow U2start members at the U2 concerts this and next year? You can now recognize them even easier! As announced earlier, U2start will offer t-shirts for the upcoming U2 360 tour. Thanks to our great t-shirt designers dieder and MWSAH we now have 22 great designs for you. Cheap t-shirts available everywhere with your own user(name) on the back. We listened to all your ideas, and we hope there is a shirt (or more) that you are willing to buy and wear.

T-shirts are available for male and female in all kind of sizes. We have a special shop page dedicated to the t-shirts. We're working with Spreadshirt Europe and US to make sure everyone is able to buy a t-shirt.

Questions? There is a FAQ on the shop page for you.
    Want to see all designs? Check the shop page.
    Want to see all designs up close? All designs are in big dimensions available on the shop page.
    Any other remarks? Our t-shirt topic is the place to be.

Enjoy, and I hope to see a few of you this tour myself! Let us know if and what you order, and a picture also would be nice. You can post pictures in the t-shirt thread.
  2. this site just gets better and better
  3. Everybody involved: BIG THUMBS UP
  4. where did the plain U2start one go? Was it ditched?

5. Yes, but we can put it back if you want. You can also make it yourself I think, just order a plain shirt and put another image on the front. You can pick images from the t-shirt designer.
  6. Awesome. I already am waiting for mine's (U2Start and reboot yourself) to arrive
  7. Great, Great.
    Breathe is coming to me.
    Thanks to all designers, and you Remy
  8. Just would like to issue a big thanks to all involved with the t shit's Remy, Dieder etc. Great work by all of you can't wait to get mine!
  9. Amazing job! I don't know which one to pick...
  10. Wow!! This is great!! Thank you so much for this!
    I really am a Proud member of U2Start!!

I got the Edge of the Universe Shirt and am very excited for it arrive!!
    YAY!! U2Start Shirts!!!

11. Unbelievable!!!

I just ordered mine! (time is irrelevant..........)
    you can recognize me this summer by the "U2joost" printed on the back of my shirt!!

Thanks a million Remy!

12. so awesome thanks for this!