1. just orderd breathe
  2. From now on you can't order the "Right to be ridiculous" shirt anymore with Bono on it in the EU store, as according to Spreadshirt it's in violation of the law (copyright issues).
  3. Originally posted by Remy:From now on you can't order the "Right to be ridiculous" shirt anymore with Bono on it in the EU store, as according to Spreadshirt it's in violation of the law (copyright issues).

I thought we could have some kind of problem like this...
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]That would be quite more expensive, more over you can't reproduce long pieces of lyrics because of the copyright issues, you know... All our desings have more or less short lyrics (one or two verses) in order to avoid such copyright problems.
    Nevertheless you can try on your own, wheter in our shop or in another: give them a logo and a lyric and they shall give you a t-shirt
  5. Originally posted by Remy:From now on you can't order the "Right to be ridiculous" shirt anymore with Bono on it in the EU store, as according to Spreadshirt it's in violation of the law (copyright issues).

Shite...probably the photo I used
  6. just an idea

why don't you do mugs aswell

7. Yep.. Spreadshirt US doesn't see a problem yet, hopefully they will keep it with one shirt.
  8. I know you were kidding, but I indeed would buy a U2Start flag for sure What can do more spreading for U2Start than a 3x1'80m flag?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]I know you were kidding, but I indeed would buy a U2Start flag for sure What can do more spreading for U2Start than a 3x1'80m flag?

One which is 50 metres high We could hang that on The Claw
  10. "U2's claw is taken by U2start"

"The CLAW is OURS. Greetings, U2start.com"