1. Originally posted by paolom3wow this topic blew up!

i hope by when the tour starts we'll have 46246262 pages like the setlist topic LOL
    The Perfect Setlist topic was started by me about 6 months ago, and it has been on the top pfor many time. It's the most visited (after the Game topics). I love it.
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI said it before and i WILL do it : If U2 comes to Belgium (probably just once) i take a holiday at school (not very legal but whatsoever) and i camp before the stadium to buy me some tickets !!!
    If even that's not good enough, i'll even drive up to Holland during a schoolday
    I MUST see them

Your spirit is the rightest one, Glenn!
    I'm sure I will behave the same to get the next tour's tickets! I MUST see them too!!!

3. well i will be following them on tour in the US and Ireland next tour, this is my plan anyway.
  4. Originally posted by Macphistflywell i will be following them on tour in the US and Ireland next tour, this is my plan anyway.

Lucky bastard... I wish i was able to do that
    Oh well, you deserve it
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Lucky bastard... I wish i was able to do that
    Oh well, you deserve it

i...i do?
  6. Originally posted by Macphistflyi...i do?
    Lucky bastard (again...)...!

I'm probably seing them in Madrid, but anything else. Maybe Barcelona or some Dublin/Paris show, but of course not a worldwide tour. I'd love it though.
  7. I'd love to be a FLY, travelling around with U2, wherever they go..
  8. Originally posted by MWSAHI'd love to be a FLY, travelling around with U2, wherever they go..
    I have a friend who went to 36 Vertigo shows. 12 USA, 18 Europe, 5 South America and Hawaii. I've seen all his tickets (except the Buffalo 2005-12-09 one, he was stolen the ticket). So it's real. 36 shows. That's my dream (although I'd probably got bored of the tour... just the same show night after night... ).
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I have a friend who went to 36 Vertigo shows. 12 USA, 18 Europe, 5 South America and Hawaii. I've seen all his tickets (except the Buffalo 2005-12-09 one, he was stolen the ticket). So it's real. 36 shows. That's my dream (although I'd probably got bored of the tour... just the same show night after night... ).

during the last show of the 3rd Leg in Portland Bono asks a few girls how many shows they've seen on the tour. '47.......23......46....' etc. Unbelievable
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

during the last show of the 3rd Leg in Portland Bono asks a few girls how many shows they've seen on the tour. '47.......23......46....' etc. Unbelievable

wow....am i lame for not quitting my job to follow the band around on the next tour?
  11. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

wow....am i lame for not quitting my job to follow the band around on the next tour?

i'm definatley gna be saving like crazy when the tour comes about. I aim to see at least one of the Irish shows then i'll try a show abroad somewhere hopefully
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyduring the last show of the 3rd Leg in Portland Bono asks a few girls how many shows they've seen on the tour. '47.......23......46....' etc. Unbelievable
    Yes. The american people (with $) use to follow U2 all along the country. But we the europeans use to move more often between continents.