1. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI said it before and i WILL do it : If U2 comes to Belgium (probably just once) i take a holiday at school (not very legal but whatsoever) and i camp before the stadium to buy me some tickets !!!
    If even that's not good enough, i'll even drive up to Holland during a schoolday
    I MUST see them

I took a day off school to try and get Croke tickets for the Vertigo tour
  2. Take it easy everyone,the album is still 12mnths away.Don't make the wait even longer for yourselves.
  3. I'll go to any one of the Australian shows - if it's not in Adelaide. Surely they'll go to Sydney or Melbourne.
  4. I'll probably have to go to Chicago or Detroit. I highly doubt that they'll come to Indy. But hey, you can always hope right?
  5. I'll probably have to go to Chicago or Detroit. I highly doubt that they'll come to Indy. But hey, you can always hope right?

well they did go in 2001...maybe for Vertigo too?
  6. Originally posted by paolom3I'll probably have to go to Chicago or Detroit. I highly doubt that they'll come to Indy. But hey, you can always hope right?

well they did go in 2001...maybe for Vertigo too?

In 2001 they came to Indy and to South Bend at the arena at Notre Dame. They didn't come for Vertigo though.
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniI'd like to know your opinion about the last lag(rest of the world), LikeASong...but you're totally right in my opinion...
    The South American crowds don't care about performance quality, Bono's voice, bad or good accoustics nor lighting issues. They are in a state frenzy from the start to the end of the show, whatever the show quality it is. That's what make the SSAmerica' crowds so special.
    But, unfortunately, after 8 or 10 months touring, the voice of Bono arrives to Brazil, Argentina, Mexico etc. a bit tierd. Never at his best. But, never mind, the crowd always sing and jumpas if their lives depended on it.
  8. Me and my U2 friends are lost the hope that U2 will arrive to Russia.... because there are too much obstacles for this purpose....
    Thats why we have decided to go to Poland or Germany on their concert...
    I hope we make it!
  9. Well...any chance they come to Iran?!

I might try going to Madrid, but am not sure about it...depends on the dates!
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI said it before and i WILL do it : If U2 comes to Belgium (probably just once) i take a holiday at school (not very legal but whatsoever) and i camp before the stadium to buy me some tickets !!!
    If even that's not good enough, i'll even drive up to Holland during a schoolday
    I MUST see them

We could arrange a HALO-insertion above both Brussels and Amsterdam if we don't get tickets..
  11. Originally posted by SateilyMe and my U2 friends are lost the hope that U2 will arrive to Russia.... because there are too much obstacles for this purpose....
    Thats why we have decided to go to Poland or Germany on their concert...
    I hope we make it!
    I'm sure you will
    Originally posted by Ali709Well...any chance they come to Iran?!

I might try going to Madrid, but am not sure about it...depends on the dates!
    No chance of playing a Islamic country at all. Turkey sounded some time ago (Turkey is technically Europe...) and also Egipt (for the PoPmart tour, i recall), but they refused to. The nearest they've played was South Africa... Which is obviously NOT an Islamic country.

Anyway I hope you come to Madrid, then we'll meet!
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I'll be at all the Irish shows hopefully and maybe i'll try and make a trip abroad for a show

same here.