1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I'm sure you will [..]No chance of playing a Islamic country at all. Turkey sounded some time ago (Turkey is technically Europe...) and also Egipt (for the PoPmart tour, i recall), but they refused to. The nearest they've played was South Africa... Which is obviously NOT an Islamic country.

What about Tel Aviv? That's a lot closer to Iran than South Africa.

EDIT: Sorry, NOT implying that Israel is an Islamic country, just that they've played a lot closer to Iran than South Africa.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I took a day off school to try and get Croke tickets for the Vertigo tour

And you haven't regret it for a moment i think
  3. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

What about Tel Aviv? That's a lot closer to Iran than South Africa.

EDIT: Sorry, NOT implying that Israel is an Islamic country, just that they've played a lot closer to Iran than South Africa.

Yea...well, if you look at the last page of an Iranian passport, you will see that it says this person is not allowed to go to Israel...soo
  4. imma try 2 get Staples Center or Arrowhead Pond of Anahiem -_- arena shows. i dont care for arena shows LOL but im hoping for Dodger Stadium

HOPE THEY PLAY LAST NIGHT ON EARTH!!!
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2imma try 2 get Staples Center or Arrowhead Pond of Anahiem -_- arena shows. i dont care for arena shows LOL but im hoping for Dodger Stadium

HOPE THEY PLAY LAST NIGHT ON EARTH!!!

doubt it -_-
  6. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Yea...well, if you look at the last page of an Iranian passport, you will see that it says this person is not allowed to go to Israel...soo

Haha....minor details!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]The South American crowds don't care about performance quality, Bono's voice, bad or good accoustics nor lighting issues. They are in a state frenzy from the start to the end of the show, whatever the show quality it is. That's what make the SSAmerica' crowds so special.
    But, unfortunately, after 8 or 10 months touring, the voice of Bono arrives to Brazil, Argentina, Mexico etc. a bit tierd. Never at his best. But, never mind, the crowd always sing and jumpas if their lives depended on it.

You're a f***ing expert LikeASong....

I have to agree with you again

See you friend!!
  8. Now I'm wondering about who will open the u2 shows in the next tour...what do you think guys?
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

the rest of world Popmart shows were pretty great. The South American Vertigo shows had great energy, band and crowd alike but Bono's voice really was on it's last legs. It would be awesoe to be in a Brazilian crowd though. I'll be at all the Irish shows hopefully and maybe i'll try and make a trip abroad for a show

I was there...and I want to go again!!

see you friend!!
  10. Originally posted by haytrainWhat about Tel Aviv? That's a lot closer to Iran than South Africa.

I forgot it completely. Thank for correcting.

However, I referred that the closer to a a"poor" country (that uses to mean Isslamic country) was South Africa. Anyway, you're abolutely right.
  11. wow this topic blew up!

i hope by when the tour starts we'll have 46246262 pages like the setlist topic LOL
  12. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI said it before and i WILL do it : If U2 comes to Belgium (probably just once) i take a holiday at school (not very legal but whatsoever) and i camp before the stadium to buy me some tickets !!!
    If even that's not good enough, i'll even drive up to Holland during a schoolday
    I MUST see them

You're my man,man