1. Originally posted by aussiemofo:So anyone know when the band might start announcing the next legs?
    Would they wait until the tour actually starts? I'm getting a little anxious.

I think the second leg will be under way before they announce further legs
  2. They will come to Australia...and if not, the Aussies are more than welcome in Europe and the USA
  3. Originally posted by aussiemofo:So anyone know when the band might start announcing the next legs?
    Would they wait until the tour actually starts? I'm getting a little anxious.

It was announced just a few months after on the last tour.

To come back to Australia...but maybe this time it'll only be Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney (and possibly Perth), because that stage is way too big for the stadium here in Adelaide, or so it looks it.

They will come to Australia...and if not, the Aussies are more than welcome in Europe and the USA

I have an idea. How many tickets are sold for the European and US shows?

4. I'm hoping I don't need to book an international flight to see them...but if that's what it comes down to then......
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

because that stage is way too big for the stadium here in Adelaide, or so it looks it.

[..]

There's the Adelaide Oval (cricket)

6. Flights are quite cheap at the moment to Europe (not Rome!). Now to see if any tickets are left...

Adelaide Oval is a good possibility. But it'd have to be AAMI Stadium just because it's a pain in the arse to get to.
  7. Unbelievable that there's still tix left for the second show in Barcelona.

8. As is the same for nearly all the Cities where there is more than one night. Still plenty for the second Wembley gig for eg
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

As is the same for nearly all the Cities where there is more than one night. Still plenty for the second Wembley gig for eg

Milan, Paris, Dublin, Zagreb all sold out according to U2.com.

10. Thats the general release of tickets. A few thousand are kept and periodically released a few hundred at a time in the run up to the gig. It's not uncommon to pick up tickets to a sold out gig at the box office on the day of the gig.

It'd be interesting to see exactly how many are left for Barca though. A non seelout would be embarassing.