1. You gotta lose those three friends Alex!
  2. Lmao - funnily enough, I did - not long after. Those three went on a trip to Europe, one of them being my best bud's girlfriend, and when they came back, two of the three were a couple
  3. There are plenty of lame people out there. They never get in the way of my music adventures.

The highlight of Moncton was Crazy Tonight.
  4. Originally posted by miryclay:There are plenty of lame people out there. They never get in the way of my music adventures.

The highlight of Moncton was Crazy Tonight.
    It definitely peaked in Moncton, no doubt about that.

I think my vote would have to go to either Real Thing, 40, Stay, or Out of Control.

Fuck it, Out of Control is basically my highlight whenever they play it. I just love that tune, and love what it's come to mean to the band and their audience.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    YES!

[..]
    SHIT, NO !!! All the microphone thingy just almost ruined it. It's a delicate, painful and heartfelt song - jumping around like a monkey high on cocaine does NOT FIT it.

You got 'high monkey' I got desperate man holding onto that microphone like he's holding on to himself, holding onto his emotions, holding onto his love, his fears and his vulnerability.

Funny how we see things differently.

6. I think it all depends where you were in the stadium. I thought it was an amazing experience. I was in the circle at front. I remember feeling like I was on the stage at one point with them. I had edge on the bridge to my left Adam on the bridge to my right Larry right in front then bono behind me. City of blinding lights was one highlight when bono was doing his hand thing in the chorus and the crowd doing it back, I remember thinking this must be what it’s like if you was Larry point of view. But for people not in the circle it can’t of been much a 360 experience.
  7. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]

You got 'high monkey' I got desperate man holding onto that microphone like he's holding on to himself, holding onto his emotions, holding onto his love, his fears and his vulnerability.

I think that's the best thing you've ever posted.
  8. Originally posted by f1schu111:I think it all depends where you were in the stadium. I thought it was an amazing experience. I was in the circle at front. I remember feeling like I was on the stage at one point with them. I had edge on the bridge to my left Adam on the bridge to my right Larry right in front then bono behind me. City of blinding lights was one highlight when bono was doing his hand thing in the chorus and the crowd doing it back, I remember thinking this must be what it’s like if you was Larry point of view. But for people not in the circle it can’t of been much a 360 experience.
    I think the "360 experience" was more about every seat getting the same concert experience, not having the experience that the band does!
  9. Cheers - that's what I got from Bono's performance and it still gives me goosebumps every time I see that on the 360 videos.
  10. No it's was over the top
  11. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]

Funny how we see things differently.

I buy your explanation about holding on to the microphone. Even the "shaking" he did during certain performances. I actually like your explanation a lot.

BUT.

But how the hell do you explain throwing the mic flying up in the air? (which more often than not messed up the vocal performance because he couldn't catch it on time and would miss some words or a verse) And more so, how can you justify hanging himself from the mic and swinging around the stage stupidly?