1. Yes! Exactly. It just doesn't fit UV because it's the type of song that should be performed quietly. It definitely fitted Hold Me though!
    No no no no no no
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:Barcelona. Seeing the spotlights during COBL reflect off the underside of the clouds. Unreal. And the last tour when xenon flashes were a thing. Being in GA and seeing the whole stand of the camp nou turn into a wall of camera flashes. Memories man.
    Dear Lord, I had forgotten the thousands of flashes coming on from the (really tall) stands when the lights went off for Breathe. My neck hairs just stood up from reading your post!

A photo isn't properly representative of how amazing was that moment but here it goes regardless. You're somewhere among these orange balloons!

3. As much as I was in awe at the sight of it I couldn’t help but think how silly people were to think a flash would help with their photos from a hundred rows back.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:As much as I was in awe at the sight of it I couldn’t help but think how silly people were to think a flash would help with their photos from a hundred rows back.
    People shoot in auto anyway, so whatever the camera AI thinks it needs, that's what they'll go for

5. I'll Go Crazy album version sucks - to me it's one of their worst songs ever (together with Stuck and GOOYOW), but in that live remix version it was fun and much better musically
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]

I'll Go Crazy album version sucks - to me it's one of their worst songs ever (together with Stuck and GOOYOW), but in that live remix version it was fun and much better musically
    I’m sort of the opposite. Well I thought the album version was ok at least but thought the live version is probably the 2nd worst thing I’ve witnessed at a u2 concert, it was the worst until they decided to play sweetest thing in Glasgow 2015. 360 in general though was very good, not my favourite tour but some amazing song highlights that are amongst my favourites.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’m sort of the opposite. Well I thought the album version was ok at least but thought the live version is probably the 2nd worst thing I’ve witnessed at a u2 concert, it was the worst until they decided to play sweetest thing in Glasgow 2015. 360 in general though was very good, not my favourite tour but some amazing song highlights that are amongst my favourites.
    You're in my team. Good boy
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]

I'll Go Crazy album version sucks - to me it's one of their worst songs ever (together with Stuck and GOOYOW), but in that live remix version it was fun and much better musically
    Wait wait, was there any music underneath all that pre-recorded and pretentiously techno-Moroccan shit?
  9. The only good thing about Crazy Tonight was that it segued into SBS and the audience went nuts every single time.
  10. I really liked the Iranian chanting.