1. really hope for some indoor shows next time....
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:Yeah, the fact that they didn't get to the southern hemisphere for the Elevation tour was a bit perplexing. I wonder if they had planned to o to places like South America, Australia, etc. but scrapped plans in the wake of 9-11?????

Maybe ...but South america is sure the last place that they play( not really the last ...maybe Africa is ) ....Fisrt North AMerica and Europe , then Australia ( and NZ) ...then S.America and Africa ...thats the true

I know ( think ) that they enjoy playing here but there are another stuff that is important ( money , mr McGuinness ? ) ....
  3. I will always miss 360! Anaheim 2 is still one of the greatest shows I've seen by anyone EVER. Be right back listening to 360 bootlegs for the first time in MONTHS.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:Some of the band's best shows come from South America...Santiago 1998...Buenos Aires 2006...Sao Paolo 2011...the trend will continue.

And Australia! Lovetown Sydney/Adelaide, ZooTV Sydney/Adelaide, Vertigo Melbourne/Sydney.. 360 Perth!

The band must come back here too!
    Strange that they never hit our shores on Elevation, ATYCLB and the associated singles were HUGE here
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I will always miss 360! Anaheim 2 is still one of the greatest shows I've seen by anyone EVER. Be right back listening to 360 bootlegs for the first time in MONTHS.

Anaheim 2.
    My first U2 gig, my first GA experience and I was close enough to bottle the sweat coming off Bono's forehead. The Claw eclipsing every stadium it landed in. Yes, I think 360 will definitely be missed.
  6. Anaheim 2.
    My first U2 gig, my first GA experience and I was close enough to bottle the sweat coming off Bono's forehead. The Claw eclipsing every stadium it landed in. Yes, I think 360 will definitely be missed.

well said.
  7. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

Anaheim 2.

DUDE, I got squirted by that water bottle too LOL we must have been near each other! I feel like we discussed this before but I can't remember hahaha
  8. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

And Australia! Lovetown Sydney/Adelaide, ZooTV Sydney/Adelaide, Vertigo Melbourne/Sydney.. 360 Perth!

The band must come back here too!
    Strange that they never hit our shores on Elevation, ATYCLB and the associated singles were HUGE here

I know ... but Australia is not the first step ...

They didn t go on 1983 , 1987 and 2001

The order is Europe , North America , Australia , South America and Africa.

If they want a short tour we know where they will not go
  9. I know I am going to get shot down with this now, but the more I see footage of the 360 tour, the more I see it as a show that showcased the technology, rather than the performance. 'Zooropa', as good as it was to hear live, was played with the band hidden behind the screens for goodness sake, and would 'Your blue room' have been played had it not being for the amazing visual experiance that the song gave it. Lets have more of the band playing live in the next tour, as opposed to the visuals being the main instrument in the band.
  10. I think you've made a very good point - and one that I, for the most part, agree with.

Throughout the 360 tour, the band showed us how their classic songs could be augmented with stunning visuals. Now I just want their songs to speak for themselves.
  11. I guess I'll miss it but I won't really miss following it. Although we got some seriously insane surprises and rare songs, each night was just too similar. Maybe my opinion is jaded but I felt like even with the Vertigo Tour, the encore was up for grabs and there were a few rotating slots. I want a tour like that. I don't think we'll ever get a fully rotational setlist from them.
  12. After a while, there really was little point following the setlist.