1. Wow, I just realized this is tonight
  2. I hear the GA lines are complete mess in Montreal.

I'd have loved to seen both shows there. But I am not missing that kind of GA line / Rose Bowl-like drama.
  3. twits are saying Edge played some riff of Glastonbury during soundcheck
  4. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979:I hear the GA lines are complete mess in Montreal.

I'd have loved to seen both shows there. But I am not missing that kind of GA line / Rose Bowl-like drama.

this one confirms that
    EveryBrokenWave EBW
    Fans jumping over the fences. chaos. where is security?
  5. I guess we'll have a normal setlist today, and some surprises tomorrow. Let's see!

6. LOL

Come to think of it, I was actually really fortunate to have not experienced the nightmarish GA experience I heard from other fans when I was waiting in front of Angel Stadium.

7. What would be cool if this was now standard. Having total and unscripted fun after MoS every night from now on.

That would be a slam dunk on making every show SPECIAL in some way to even the hardcore fans.

8. Neither of which were on the setlist. I wouldn't get my hopes up, just happened to be one show after the other.

Also, EdgeFest (big over on @U2) is the one saying the riff was Glastonbury, I trust her- though who knows if it was The Edge. Probably just crew, and U2 should have 0% affiliation with that song now that Glasto is over and they didn't play it. Surely just someone screwing around onstage. I'd do it if I was on their sound crew...can you imagine the laughs that'd get?
  9. That stadium is a killer. Business as usual so far.

1. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    2. The Fly
    3. Mysterious Ways
    4. Until the End of the World
    5. I Will Follow
    6. Get On Your Boots

EdgeFest also tweets that everyone in the stands is going crazy as well- entire stadium is engaged and is rocking. Not just a GA party like some major cities.
  10. Setlist has been leaked here. I'm signing off for the night. Off to the movies...night guys!