1. I don't think it's a very good idea for me to be attending a music festival all day Saturday, then getting home at 1am and staying up to listen to a 2 hour live stream. Plus, I don't even have a U2.com paid subscription. So I will wait for a source to turn up days after.
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:I don't think it's a very good idea for me to be attending a music festival all day Saturday, then getting home at 1am and staying up to listen to a 2 hour live stream. Plus, I don't even have a U2.com paid subscription. So I will wait for a source to turn up days after.

Its only a bad idea if you have something to do on Sunday
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:I don't think it's a very good idea for me to be attending a music festival all day Saturday, then getting home at 1am and staying up to listen to a 2 hour live stream. Plus, I don't even have a U2.com paid subscription. So I will wait for a source to turn up days after.

Sleep is for people with nothing better to do
  4. I'm still a subscriber til it runs out in September so I might as well get my money's worth. I'll try to record the stream but success might depend how shit my internet connection is being that day.
  5. Listening to the Glasto-bootleg would be exactly the same
  6. Today is the day my friends!!! After 2 years (Toronto 09) I'm finally seeing this wonderful show again. I'm actually glad of the wait, because the show has changed so much since I last saw it! Can't waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiit. Leaving in a second. I'll be typing up a review once I get home!
  7. Here's hoping the broadcast doesn't sound anything like their previous attempts.
  8. In this last two shows we had two surprises (All I Want Is You and One Tree Hill) after Moment Of Surrender.. What could be today or tomorrow ?

9. I would guess it's something they've played over the past couple of years but maybe not recently...maybe "Love Rescue Me" or "Desire."