1. Thanks guys!

And yes that extended discotheque snipped was really awesome!!!
  2. Sounds like the crowd was pretty awesome from everything I've been reading including the reviews here. Hope we get some shakeups tonight other than the standard acoustic and encore rotation
  3. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:As soon as Zooropa started coming on I was shouting "WHAT DO YOU WANT" and "ZOOOOOROPAAAA", but many other sat down at the start of the song. I swear I was the only person in my section who knew the song. That's okay! I made everyone stand up (at least it felt that way ) That song is so damn awesome live, I can now die a happy man after hearing it.

That's awesome

It was really amazing, I had an amazing time, a surreal time, it's so weird seeing this band live after subconsciously mythologizing them. Over before I knew it, but a great show nonetheless.

True words! It really is weird how you can read second hand about them on here and listen to so many boots, but when you see them live, you're like, "Holy shit...there they are!" Glad you had a great time, despite the weather and bad organization.
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

That's awesome

[..]

True words! It really is weird how you can read second hand about them on here and listen to so many boots, but when you see them live, you're like, "Holy shit...there they are!" Glad you had a great time, despite the weather and bad organization.

Indeed indeed!!!!

And thanks! I did have a great time, the after-concert was a tad lame, but as you said, despite the weather and bad organization, I had a blast.

Alex
  5. @u2gigs:
    Conflicting reports about the crew soundcheck. @harbinger384
    reports the Gloria bassline, @hjwallace1 says it was NYD.
    (url)
  6. U2.com servers clogged as usual at the moment.
  7. Any word on when it actually starts? And will the stream be pirated and broadcast live elsewhere off U2.com?

There's no way they're playing Gloria, NYD if ANYTHING. Also, remember the crew has teased us with Velvet Dress etc., so don't take any soundchecks TOO seriously.
  8. So it's 3am CET the show starts or is that juist the build up?
  9. The player's got some reggae on at the mo. XD
  10. U2 should be onstage in roughly 1 hour from now. They hit the stage at approximately between 8:40 and 8:55, and in Montreal it is currently 7:44.
  11. Hi fellas!!!
    it's been a while!!!
    anyone else having trouble loggin in to U2.com???
  12. Can't be tempted. G'night folks.