1. i'll be in the GA both nights
  2. U2.com now says that they'll be carrying only 3 songs worth of the concert to paid subscribers. Not the whole thing.

Screen grab:

3. Could be wrong Matt but I believe the 3 songs are for anyone with an account. Subscribers still get the entire show
  4. Ah, that would make sense.
  5. Ill probably only be listening to a recorded version of the entire stream. Don't really want to listen to the entire show 2 days before I see em in Toronto. Will be a nice treat after the gig.
  6. Yeah I won't tune in live.
  7. Don't know if I'll be able to get home to listen to it live, but it's great news!
  8. was just reading there will be 81,000 each night. that's got to be close to the highest for the tour no?
  9. yes its very close, the highest attendance of the tour belongs to mexico city ,100,000 people per show,another close to the record was barcelona , fedex field in landover maryland and Los Angeles at The Rose Bowl.
  10. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

Could be wrong Matt but I believe the 3 songs are for anyone with an account. Subscribers still get the entire show

right .. just got the email .. subscribers will get the whole show
    luckily it's on saturday night
  11. glad they're broadcasting the second night, will hopefully get a shaken up setlist with any luck