1. Perhaps it could be interpreted that way (you can interpret anything any way you want), but I highly doubt it was intentional

Some Days unlike most of their songs has a very straightforward, literal meaning (ie. on how some days are simply better than others)
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I love this song! I never knew so many people liked it?! I remember there being a "weakest song per album" thread, and most people put this one for Zooropa! I love this song a lot, it's so great. The lyrics are great, the uplifting kinda angelic chorus is great, and the groove is great. It beats Daddy's Gonna Pay (just by a bit), and The Wanderer(still don't get the hype for this song...dislike it). It's a great song.

I always liked it too but I do think that it might be the weakest song from Zooropa.
  3. Originally posted by vanquish:Perhaps it could be interpreted that way (you can interpret anything any way you want), but I highly doubt it was intentional

Some Days unlike most of their songs has a very straightforward, literal meaning (ie. on how some days are simply better than others)

I'm sure its not intentional either, but it is sort of fun to look at it in a silly light now and again

4. Yea Have you noticed innuendo in any other U2 songs?

This is what Bono says about Some Days: "it's like a summer song. It's just fun"
  5. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Yea Have you noticed innuendo in any other U2 songs?

This is what Bono says about Some Days: "it's like a summer song. It's just fun"

Not in any that weren't previously designated as sexual (Elevation, Your Blue Room)

6. I'm with you Segio, but having seen the highlighted lines, there is a valid point there....
  7. Some Days is a great tune. It's so good because it's so true.
  8. now when ever i listen to Somedays its not gone be the same.
  9. I think Numb is one of the best songs on the album.
  10. speaking of Numb, i actually enjoy what they did to it in the Best Of remake. they didn't destroy it like they did Discotheque.

11. I hate that newer version. Those crowd noises. Urgh