1. Wow!! How did you find it? I was searching 4 it about an hour yesterday and... !!!

You are THE MAN...
  2. Originally posted by LikeASongWow!! How did you find it? I was searching 4 it about an hour yesterday and... !!!

You are THE MAN...

I just performed a query on the database
    On the new U2start the forum will have a search page.
  3. Originally posted by RemyOn the new U2start the forum will have a search page.
    OOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
  4. Originally posted by RemyOn the new U2start the forum will have a search page.

Finally you are anticipating us almost everything of the new site!
    Don't stop, please!

5. Hey Remy, is it possible to have a feature on the new u2start that includes links to essential sites. For example i want to get to spiral staircase's website to see his boots, but to get there i have to look at the top posters or top uploaders etc to find his profile. It would be handy

Cheers mate
  6. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilHey Remy, is it possible to have a feature on the new u2start that includes links to essential sites. For example i want to get to spiral staircase's website to see his boots, but to get there i have to look at the top posters or top uploaders etc to find his profile. It would be handy

Cheers mate

I don't think I'd like to have that, but who knows, thanks for the suggestion!
  7. ok. thanks anyway
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Even if I wanted.. it's illegal, it's official stuff. I cannot share links to downloads of released or officially available (U2) material, it could cost me this website

MMM you have a problem then. ripped audio from DVD's are also official material. I am not "heiliger dan de Paus" but think you should not tolerate people share that stuff public on your site.

But who the fuck Am I??

9. Originally posted by Jacko[..]

MMM you have a problem then. ripped audio from DVD's are also official material. I am not "heiliger dan de Paus" but think you should not tolerate people share that stuff public on your site.

But who the fuck Am I??

I know that, I don't tolerate that, who's doing that?
    People who are handing out links per e-mail is not wrong. The only thing that's wrong is when people share links in public to official material.
  10. Originally posted by Jacko[..]

Amen.

Originally posted by Jacko
    But who the fuck Am I??

Nitehawk's austrian boyfriend, aren't you?
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

I know that, I don't tolerate that, who's doing that?

http://u2start.com/topic/1589/

I know what you're gonna answer but I think it's inappropriate to tolerate topics like this. It would be cool if on the new U2start requests for official releases weren't accepted.

I have no problem if anyone is asking for any out of print stuff that isn't in the "U2 Love"-Set. But rips of DVDs you can buy everywhere? Come on...
  12. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Nitehawk's austrian boyfriend, aren't you?

Oh and the fruitmixes