1. Originally posted by StrangenightGreat Job and incredible dedication.
    I think you never sleep

I sleep probably more than you do
  2. Originally posted by StrangenightGreat Job and incredible dedication.
    I think you never sleep

I have the same opinion about Remy...by the way ...I think I have this opinion since the first time that I posted here
  3. Remy, I'd like you to be my girlfriend
  4. Originally posted by YogiRemy, I'd like you to be my girlfriend

That's difficult, but always wondered how it would be as a girl
  5. Originally posted by Remy[..]

That's difficult, but always wondered how it would be as a girl

mmweird, what has this to do with U2? But then I remembered the ONE video with the guys dressed up as ladies. So good luck with your relationship guys :-)

6. 46 posts until a Sweetest Thing, a lot until a Mofo!
  7. Originally posted by Jacko[..]

mmweird, what has this to do with U2? But then I remembered the ONE video with the guys dressed up as ladies. So good luck with your relationship guys :-)

ahahahahaha
    I can't stop laughing here
  8. Originally posted by drewhiggins46 posts until a Sweetest Thing, a lot until a Mofo!
    I can tell you, it makes shorter than you think...

To me it seems like it was yesterday when I celebrated my passing to "Boy-Girl" category...
  9. Originally posted by LikeASongBy the way, Remy, what about making an option to Private Messages? And an option to signatures? That would be perfect!
    Didn't you read me? Or did you ignore me?
    Seriously, what abour making Private Messages and Signatures? That would be great...
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Didn't you read me? Or did you ignore me?
    Seriously, what abour making Private Messages and Signatures? That would be great...

Signatures will never be there, I just don't like it. It brings more disadvantages than advantages because most people cannot handle a feature like that.

Private messages will be there, but as I told in my first post, I'll not tell you everything
  11. Great Remy - you rock!! And thanks so much for putting all the supernice covers here too!! Love it!!
  12. Originally posted by Jacko[..]

He he!! Good one!