1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Signatures will never be there, I just don't like it. It brings more disadvantages than advantages because most people cannot handle a feature like that.

Private messages will be there, but as I told in my first post, I'll not tell you everything

Private Messaging functions are fantastic. Well whatever you do is good, 1000+ bootlegs is pretty damned good to me. It sounds exciting...
  2. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Signatures will never be there, I just don't like it. It brings more disadvantages than advantages because most people cannot handle a feature like that.

Private messages will be there, but as I told in my first post, I'll not tell you everything

I agree with you about the signatures Remy...in my opinion U2start needs to be a place for everyone...everytime...like U2start is now
  3. Originally posted by RemySignatures will never be there, I just don't like it. It brings more disadvantages than advantages because most people cannot handle a feature like that.

Alright!! No problem!!
  4. Just had a thought.....

I've noticed in the topic of best b-sides many people including myself have not heared many of the songs, and there were lots of people asking others to send them individual links. So could you keep a database of b-sides and when a particular b-side is requested you could send them all links or the most popular links to songs (perhaps) so in the future it will be unluckly that people will ask for particular b-sides. Might save people time and the recipients will be very happy. Just a thought.
  5. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilJust had a thought.....

I've noticed in the topic of best b-sides many people including myself have not heared many of the songs, and there were lots of people asking others to send them individual links. So could you keep a database of b-sides and when a particular b-side is requested you could send them all links or the most popular links to songs (perhaps) so in the future it will be unluckly that people will ask for particular b-sides. Might save people time and the recipients will be very happy. Just a thought.

Even if I wanted.. it's illegal, it's official stuff. I cannot share links to downloads of released or officially available (U2) material, it could cost me this website
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Even if I wanted.. it's illegal, it's official stuff. I cannot share links to downloads of released or officially available (U2) material, it could cost me this website

so It's better we stop talking about signatures...I think nobody here wants that
  7. Thanks Remy for all the excellent work, U2START is the best page out there!!, greetings from mexico..
  8. Truly the only online forum I've ever been a part of and the only U2 site I visit daily, thanks for everything Remy!

If I could make a suggestion for the new site...?

For the banner pic across the top of the site, how about some more Edge, Larry, Adam? Bono is great but only 25% of U2 afterall
  9. Originally posted by rmann83For the banner pic across the top of the site, how about some more Edge, Larry, Adam? Bono is great but only 25% of U2 afterall
    About 3 months ago Remy asked all of u2 to upload pictures for the banner... I'm going to search the topic and I'll give you the link.
  10. Originally posted by rmann83Truly the only online forum I've ever been a part of and the only U2 site I visit daily, thanks for everything Remy!

If I could make a suggestion for the new site...?

For the banner pic across the top of the site, how about some more Edge, Larry, Adam? Bono is great but only 25% of U2 afterall

There's a new header coming on the new U2start, I will opt to it include the whole band, as I'm not the one making it
  11. Originally posted by RemyThere's a new header coming on the new U2start, I will opt to it include the whole band, as I'm not the one making it
    Remy, do you remember the topic I referred to, where we uploaded some possible headers? Could you be so kind to search it?
    I would like to know which Header you choosen finally!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Remy, do you remember the topic I referred to, where we uploaded some possible headers? Could you be so kind to search it?
    I would like to know which Header you choosen finally!

http://www.u2start.com/topic/983/