1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Well, you're not really breaking the rules but due to this actions U2.com or any other legal party associated with U2 can open their eyes on this website to see what else is happening here. People who want to have DVD-rips can just buy the DVD's theirselves.

Not a problem the boss. What you think of the guy on the U2.com site openly displaying links to official material on the official material. he's been doing it for 2 years now
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Not a problem the boss. What you think of the guy on the U2.com site openly displaying links to official material on the official material. he's been doing it for 2 years now

Well, I'm not U2.com, U2.com sucks. I don't think there is much of a moderation or webmaster team at U2.com.
    If a member at U2.com jumps out of a plane without a parachute he doesn't justify similar actions by U2start members
  3. he's one of the top posters on the site. 4000+ posts and he gets away with it. agree that U2.com is a shit site. way too many people on it and every topic is like 15 pages long. Might join when I see how the next pre-sale works out
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyhe's one of the top posters on the site. 4000+ posts and he gets away with it. agree that U2.com is a shit site. way too many people on it and every topic is like 15 pages long. Might join when I see how the next pre-sale works out

I'm a member, just to support U2 and to make a slightly better chance on the tickets. Which went fine by the way the last tour, got my beloved tickets through U2.com in just 2 minutes. And I don't think it's a good action of such a die-hard fan to just spread official material around.

And I agree with you on U2.com, the message board is just a big mess, I don't understand how people can find their way on that message board. And all those depressive black colors, horrible.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyhe's one of the top posters on the site. 4000+ posts and he gets away with it. agree that U2.com is a shit site. way too many people on it and every topic is like 15 pages long. Might join when I see how the next pre-sale works out

I actually have a question about that. Can you still get in on the pre-sale if, you're either a free or paid member? I'm pretty sure paid though, can someone more enlightened with u2.com let me know?
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

I actually have a question about that. Can you still get in on the pre-sale if, you're either a free or paid member? I'm pretty sure paid though, can someone more enlightened with u2.com let me know?

You only have access to the pre-sale with a paid membership.
  7. you have to bea paid member. think ots $40 a year
  8. Thanks Remy.

EDIT: I don't really care about the forums or anything like that - though I wouldn't mind one of the fanclub release CDs. Reckon they'll do Australia for tickets there or not likely?
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyyou have to bea paid member. think ots $40 a year

Yeah but in the non-ticket years you usually get some discount. I paid $32 for the last 2 years which was really cheap considering the cheap dollar here in Europe.
  10. Originally posted by drewhigginsThanks Remy.

EDIT: I don't really care about the forums or anything like that - though I wouldn't mind one of the fanclub release CDs. Reckon they'll do Australia for tickets there or not likely?

Don't know, could be..
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah but in the non-ticket years you usually get some discount. I paid $32 for the last 2 years which was really cheap considering the cheap dollar here in Europe.

did u benefit from the pre-sale?
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

did u benefit from the pre-sale?

Absolutely, got my tickets in 2 min.