1. Just listened to this performance of 'One' and at the end Bono sings 'There is no them, only us' :O
  2. Sweet find

I guess we should get on to u2gigs and have it renamed One / Invisible (Snippet)

3. Holy shit, what a nice find We're gonna tweet if from our Twitter accout if you don't mind?
  4. U2gigs will have to decide whether this counts as a 'pre(song)-natal' snippet!
  5. Wow so awesome. I feel like this isn't the only example of this either, which is just another reason U2 is awesome.
  6. How the hell did you not know that performance?

7. Who says we didn't know the performance? We obviously did. It's spotting the "There is no them - only us" reference what makes it amazing.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Who says we didn't know the performance? We obviously did. It's spotting the "There is no them - only us" reference what makes it amazing.

Yep.

Ease up Olof You're not the only hardcore U2 fan around here

9. Well, I thought about the connection when that trailer for Invisible with the crowd singing that line came I think I recollect some small conversation about it here.
  10. Does it count as a snippet still if the song it sampled didn't exist yet? Lol just asking i feel like it shouldn't count as a snippet because Bono wasn't knowingly referencing another song. But still, NICE FIND.
  11. That's another example of Bono recycling lyrics, and there are plenty. Nothing wrong with that, a vague idea can turn into great lyrics later on.

12. Of course you can! And you can even follow me @mzdelar