1. Recently I saw the Mandela movie and at the end you hear OL, which is at that moment awsome and breathtaking.
  2. I previously commented that Invisible reminded me of The Airborne Toxic Event, now seeing them perform with the Rutgers marching band clinches (in my mind) they are definitely influenced...in 2010 TATE performed with a high school marching band when performing at LA's Walt Disney Concert Hall:

3. I meant more than just 1 song aka Stuck for months at a time, Stay for months at a time etc. More variety and maybe 2-3 acoustic moments as opposed to literally only 1 after Still Haven't Found.
  4. I get you. More like the Zoo TV acoustic set. Yeah.
  5. Can anyone make out what Bono sings softly in the background at start of 2nd verse?

6. "That's right,
    I'm leaving the invisible world"
  7. Leaving the Invisible world, getting ready for the visible tour world!

8. Nice, I wonder if that's what they'll call the new tour. It might be called after that first single Bono talked about tho
  9. I still wish 360 would have been called the Kiss the Future Tour.

I warmed up to the 360 thing, but I love love love when they were named fun things (ZooTV, PopMart) that were related to songs/albums, but not necessarily blatantly named after song titles (Elevation, Vertigo - though I will concede "The Elevation Tour" is probably their second best tour naming, behind ZooTV)
  10. Haha, I know what you mean, 360 as a tour name is so 'boring' because that's exactly what it is. Not sure still about Kiss the Future Tour but I would have laughed and loved if it had been called "The Magnificent Tour" LOL
  11. I would've preferred the "I'll go Crazy if I don't go Crazy Tonight - tour"