1. Kiss The Future Tour is a brilliant name.
  2. ^ Because it was never called that, was it?
  3. Wasn't "Kiss the future" printed on the planes?

Edit: No, it was "Infinity is a great place to start"

4. Became 360 because of the stage, I guess. And U2360 was quite catchy.
  5. wow he sounds nice!

and was that..."nachos"??
  6. haven't posted in a long time. been busy with family and work. but the other day i had the rare hour break in the car where i could listen to u2's "boy" album entirely and the only other song on my iPhone at the time "invisible". I was astounded how similar in style these songs sounded and felt very reassured about u2's future. it is a great song and i challenge anyone to a listen like this. just play the entire boy album to get the feel and flow and then let invisible play next. just great

7. Yes it does
  8. Originally posted by Ariees:haven't posted in a long time. been busy with family and work. but the other day i had the rare hour break in the car where i could listen to u2's "boy" album entirely and the only other song on my iPhone at the time "invisible". I was astounded how similar in style these songs sounded and felt very reassured about u2's future. it is a great song and i challenge anyone to a listen like this. just play the entire boy album to get the feel and flow and then let invisible play next. just great

It sounds interesting ...