1. Was in Tuscany, Italy in the last 3 weeks. Heard Invisible two times on the radio, I thought U2 had re-released it as a single..

Even heard Window in the Skies. Surprised me.
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH:Was in Tuscany, Italy in the last 3 weeks. Heard Invisible two times on the radio, I thought U2 had re-released it as a single..

Even heard Window in the Skies. Surprised me.

Hard to believe that anybody is playing Invisible. Must be a hard core fan. Harder to beleive you even considered it being re-released. It had its tiny window of a chance, and crashed and burned. Other than it being in a blockbuster movie, it has no chance of airplay. Sad, because it is a pretty good song.
  3. It is a pretty cool song indeed. U2 are always very popular in Italy
  4. I hear it on the radio in Chicago occasionally.
  5. Pretty sure the songs dead here in Australia.
  6. I never hear this song anymore, which is a shame because I actually think it's a good song. Note the "good" though, it's not "great", and many people I know who I would call "casual U2 fans" thought it was just okay but nothing spectacular. To be honest I think the band sent the track out there to gauge the response and weren't ultimately happy with it, which is why they went back into recluse for months.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the song wasn't on the new album, and if it is, it won't be the same.
  7. It's a good track, I sometimes go back to it and it makes me look forward to the next album and tour. I really like the atmosphere and live-worthy lyrics
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I never hear this song anymore, which is a shame because I actually think it's a good song. Note the "good" though, it's not "great", and many people I know who I would call "casual U2 fans" thought it was just okay but nothing spectacular. To be honest I think the band sent the track out there to gauge the response and weren't ultimately happy with it, which is why they went back into recluse for months.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the song wasn't on the new album, and if it is, it won't be the same.

"back into recluse" seems a bit generous...

9. Anyone found any change to this song on the deluxe album? (hidden in Sleep Like A Baby)
  10. It's longer. Intro is way longer, outtro is longer and there are a few longer jingles between verses.
  11. started listening to this song again, I like it a lot more now

12. I approve of this, kind of wished it was an entirely different version but I'm happy that it's longer because I always thought it passed by too fast.