1. Just a few minor changes to make it more fitting on a proper album, which is always nice.
  2. Is it hidden on the main album disc or the 2nd bonus disc?
  3. It’s hidden in the end of sleep like a baby tonight (alternative perspective mix).
  4. ^ So Invisible is definitely on the album hidden at the end of a Perspective Mix? Cool!

Really liked the song and like Genaro - thought it was over barely before it started.
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins:^ So Invisible is definitely on the album hidden at the end of a Perspective Mix? Cool!

Really liked the song and like Genaro - thought it was over barely before it started.

It's "Invisible"
  6. I hate it when hidden tracks don't have their own track number.

This way you can't liston to invisible without listening too Sleep Baby.
  7. There's always an mp3 editor to separate them, isn't it?
  8. ^ Audacity always works a treat.
  9. It's so funny. I was in LOVE with Invisible when it first came out, now I think it's one of the weaker tracks Still a great song, but compared to The Troubles, Sleep Like a Baby, Every Breaking Wave, Lucifer's Hands, The Crystal Ballroom, Song for Someone, Raised by Wolves, etc.
  10. I still love Invisible. I've decided to just change the end time of the Alternate Perspective mix of Sleep Like A Baby because the tiny extended bit doesn't add anything.
  11. WOW, I'm loving the 'album version' of Invisible!
    Nice to have a longer middle section and a decent intro and outro! even the singing seems more intense at this pace somehow...
  12. in retrospect, it really fits well on this album