1. No one has answered my question yet and I blame Aaron.

2. I'm not a fan so my answer is obviously "no" I don't know how important is the band for you. I would consider 2 more factors: a) have you been to Manchester? (I guess so), and b) do you have the chance to make something out of the trip besides the concert? If so, go for it I'd say
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I'm not a fan so my answer is obviously "no" I don't know how important is the band for you. I would consider 2 more factors: a) have you been to Manchester? (I guess so), and b) do you have the chance to make something out of the trip besides the concert? If so, go for it I'd say

In terms of importance, their first two albums – Nothing's Shocking and Ritual de lo Habitual – are in my top 50 albums of all time. In addition, they are performing that first album in full. I've been to Manchester twice: once to see Pearl Jam, the other to see Roger Waters. I probably wouldn't get much out of it. In fact, I'd probably be going on my own because none of my friends are really fans of Jane's Addiction. Only a couple are actually familiar with them. It's either go and finally see them, or not go and probably never witness them live. It's justifying the costs too. I'm getting a flat this summer and I'm doing so much (going to Poland, seeing Arcade Fire, seeing Pearl Jam multiple times). At times like these, you wish money did grow on trees.
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

In terms of importance, their first two albums – Nothing's Shocking and Ritual de lo Habitual – are in my top 50 albums of all time. In addition, they are performing that first album in full. I've been to Manchester twice: once to see Pearl Jam, the other to see Roger Waters. I probably wouldn't get much out of it. In fact, I'd probably be going on my own because none of my friends are really fans of Jane's Addiction. Only a couple are actually familiar with them. It's either go and finally see them, or not go and probably never witness them live. It's justifying the costs too. I'm getting a flat this summer and I'm doing so much (going to Poland, seeing Arcade Fire, seeing Pearl Jam multiple times). At times like these, you wish money did grow on trees.

At all times

I understand your upcoming outlays but... One of your fav bands which you havee't seen yet (I thought you had) and they're performing one of your all time fav albums in full... I would go no doubt.
  5. -double-
  6. If you've got the money, go.
  7. And if you don't...

8. Come on Kieran ! you have to go !
  9. I just realized today that I have not met any U2 fans and that U2 have not ever seen me... The only fan I know is my cousin but that doesn't count.
  10. Did you have to ban Arron ? I am amused by his morbid sence of humanity.
  11. I'm back. I find violence amusing, if its insanely over the top, and impossible to actually do.