1. Yeah sure, I should totally just take shit from a bunch of hypocritical blowhards, for my lack of belief.

Piss off.

You really think, I'd be considering that without a damn good reason? I have several good friends who are religious, and lately they have become goddamned insufurable. Forgive me, if I don't want to be friends with people who treat me like a pariah, and insult me in a passive-aggressive fashion.

Got it numbnuts?

PS: I know this post, and the other one I just made, may get me banned. I do not care. I posted my thoughts about my recent personal interactions. If you don't like them, I have plenty of other places I can share them. I know some of you dislike me for being an extremely outspoken conservative. I'm sure some of you dislike me for being an agnostic. Fine, lots of people do not like me. Honestly, I don't care. I like posting here. I think most of the users who frequent this site, are interesting people, but if you do not want me here, then fine.

Bottom line though is simple: If I am no longer comfortable around my friends, should I keep them as my friends?

You're not going to be banned. If someone's pissing you off, get rid of them. Simple.

And no, you shouldn't take flack from people who think because you don't share what they believe in. I'd cut them loose, myself. However, being called numbnuts is about the least insult I've ever got.
  2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:Now in lighter news, what are ya'll watching on tv these days? I've been watching the new season of 24, Longmire, and Major League Baseball.

Most of us are preparing for a month of football, football and football that's starting in two days I guess. Can't wait for the World Cup to start.
  3. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

Most of us are preparing for a month of football, football and football that's starting in two days I guess. Can't wait for the World Cup to start.

Without Zlatan
  4. In other news, I have decided not to switch my major.
  5. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

+10000000000000000
  6. I'm no fan of football, but the boys are driving me mad with it... Wall charts are up, pens poised to fill them in, the endless excited jabbering is driving me mental. I'm spending a fortune on World Cup stickers for their albums ("Got, need, need, got, got, got, need...") and I'll be glad when it's over and done with. Yeah, I know - humbug, etc. It's all they talk about and I just don't understand it. "No, son, I DIDN'T know that Messi had medical problems as a child." Now, you try talking to them about Coppola's 70's cinematic output, see where that gets you.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

You're not going to be banned. If someone's pissing you off, get rid of them. Simple.

And no, you shouldn't take flack from people who think because you don't share what they believe in. I'd cut them loose, myself. However, being called numbnuts is about the least insult I've ever got.

yeah fuck lol i'd take that any day

and besides i've probably been banned from here more than any other. it's not such a bad thing
  8. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

and among all those footballs the basket finals (at least 2 at Forum) .. not NBA actually or better not only

9. and they are playing hockey WC in Netherlands ...male and female

and NBA action is amazing ! and Roland Garros is finished and soon will be Wimbledon ...and soon the Basket WC
  10. I am not here.
  11. What's new?