1. What’s up biddies?
  2. Really need to find some new friends.
  3. how much some artits earn per show

50 Cent $250-350 mil

Adele $750 mil

Avicii $150-250 mil

Britney Spears $500 mil

Bruno Mars $200-400 mil

Calvin Harris $150 mil

Carrie Underwood $400-500 mil

Chris Brown $250-400

Christina Aguilera $300-500 mil

Coldplay $750 mil

David Guetta $150-250 mil

Demi Lovato $100-200 mil

Drake $300-500 mil

Ed Sheeran $125 mil

Ellie Goulding $100-200 mil

Fall Out Boy $100-150 mil

Flo Rida $100-150 mil

Foster The People $150-250 mil

Fun. $200-400 mil

Jason Mraz $150-250 mil

Justin Bieber 1 millón de dólares

Justin Timberlake 1 millón de dólares

Katy Perry $500 mil

Kesha $150-200 mil

Kelly Clarkson $150-300 mil

Lady Gaga $750 mil

Linkin Park $400-500 mil

LMFAO $250 mil

Lorde $150-250 mil

Macklemore $200-400 mil

Maroon5 $500 mil

Nicki Minaj $200-400 mil

One Direction $150-200 mil

OneRepublic $100-200 mil

Paramore $125-175 mil

Pharrell Williams $125-175 mil

Pink $400-600 mil

Pitbull $200-300 mil

Rihanna $500-750 mil

Robin Thicke $150-250 mil

Sebastian Ingrosso $100 mil

Shakira $300-500 mil

Taylor Swift 1 millón de dólares

The Killers $500 mil

Tiesto $200-400 mil

Train $200-300 mil

Usher $150-250 mil
  4. mil = thousand, for our non-Spanish speaking friends $500 mil = 500.000 USD
  5. Getting tired of all my religious friends.
  6. Those show numbers are slightly off, not taking into account production costs, agency commissions, and touring cost-breaks. Those numbers may very well be close to accurate if you were to book those artists for a one-off, private engagement...but rarely is that the case.

Timberlake doesn't see nearly that much per show on a world tour, for example.

I'm not trying to ruin anyone's fun - this is honestly a very interesting conversation to start, if anyone wanted to keep talking about it.
  7. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Those show numbers are slightly off, not taking into account production costs, agency commissions, and touring cost-breaks. Those numbers may very well be close to accurate if you were to book those artists for a one-off, private engagement...but rarely is that the case.

Timberlake doesn't see nearly that much per show on a world tour, for example.

I'm not trying to ruin anyone's fun - this is honestly a very interesting conversation to start, if anyone wanted to keep talking about it.

yeah... i think we all never know the real truth ...anyway they pick good money or do you think Justin have problems to pay his services ??
  8. Man, the amount of hate, I'm getting from libs lately is off the goddamn charts. Multiple death threats, asshats saying they want the gov to lock people like me up by the thousands, and of course the standard Nazi insults, which mean jack shit after the 853rd time. Guess I'm doing something right. They claim the right is hateful, paranoid, and violent. I think they just think everyone is as fucked in the head as they are. Seriously, I might not agree with liberals, but I sure as fuck do not go out of my way to find them ,and attempt to start shit with them. They ain't got the balls to come for me, and I have a baseball bat under my bed. The door is locked their protection, not mine.

Anyone else regularly get threats for their beliefs?

9. Yeah sure, I should totally just take shit from a bunch of hypocritical blowhards, for my lack of belief.

Piss off.

You really think, I'd be considering that without a damn good reason? I have several good friends who are religious, and lately they have become goddamned insufurable. Forgive me, if I don't want to be friends with people who treat me like a pariah, and insult me in a passive-aggressive fashion.

Got it numbnuts?

PS: I know this post, and the other one I just made, may get me banned. I do not care. I posted my thoughts about my recent personal interactions. If you don't like them, I have plenty of other places I can share them. I know some of you dislike me for being an extremely outspoken conservative. I'm sure some of you dislike me for being an agnostic. Fine, lots of people do not like me. Honestly, I don't care. I like posting here. I think most of the users who frequent this site, are interesting people, but if you do not want me here, then fine.

Bottom line though is simple: If I am no longer comfortable around my friends, should I keep them as my friends?
  10. Now in lighter news, what are ya'll watching on tv these days? I've been watching the new season of 24, Longmire, and Major League Baseball.