1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Few... very few

Let's have War as an example. They debuted something like 8 songs at the Dundee show, but then didn't play anything new for the next 50 or more shows, so it would be 8 / 50 = 0'16 new songs per show.

haha

I think Tim understood me ... of course what i want to study is the newest tours ...because from Boy almost all was new

I think is this approx :

JT 8 songs
    LT 7 songs
    ZOO 9 songs
    Zooropa ( if we can say that it was a kind of tour) 4 songs
    POP 7 songs
    ALL that you ... 6.5 songs
    How to 7 songs
    No line maybe 5 + the new songs ( north star , Mercy , EB , etc) so maybe 6 .

This is approx. What i want to know if someone know the exactly number
  2. You're not far off Pato.

The Joshua Tree - 7.8 songs
    Lovetown - 6.4 songs
    Zoo TV - 9.6 songs
    Popmart - 8.2 songs
    Elevation - 6.5 songs
    Vertigo - 6.9 songs
    360 - 5 songs

That just accounts for album tracks and Zooropa is combined with Achtung Baby for Zoo TV.
  3. Decided to stay in college. At least for now.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:You're not far off Pato.

The Joshua Tree - 7.8 songs
    Lovetown - 6.4 songs
    Zoo TV - 9.6 songs
    Popmart - 8.2 songs
    Elevation - 6.5 songs
    Vertigo - 6.9 songs
    360 - 5 songs

That just accounts for album tracks and Zooropa is combined with Achtung Baby for Zoo TV.

hahhaa my brain still works !!

And i want to know the others tour if you have them !

My predictions are:

Boy : 10 songs
    Ocotber :8 songs
    War : 6 songs
    UF : 5.5 songs
  5. Oh, Pato. I read this earlier and then forgot all about it.

War - 4.8
    TUF - 4.9

I didn't bother working out October or Boy at the time, so don't have those numbers. I'll do it tomorrow though just to complete the set
  6. Impressive, Tim. Kudos
  7. Ok, Boy and October, accounting for the shows where no setlist is known. Might as well compile into a complete list whilst I'm here.

Boy - 8.5
    October - 4.7
    War - 4.8
    The Unforgettable Fire - 4.9
    The Joshua Tree - 7.8
    Lovetown - 6.4
    Zoo TV - 9.6
    Popmart - 8.2
    Elevation 6.5
    Vertigo - 6.9
    360 - 5
  8. Is it worth going all the way down to Manchester alone to see Jane's Addiction? I need some opinions on this. It would cost over £100 but I've been wanting to see them for ages and it looks as if they will never come to Scotland again.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:Ok, Boy and October, accounting for the shows where no setlist is known. Might as well compile into a complete list whilst I'm here.

Boy - 8.5
    October - 4.7
    War - 4.8
    The Unforgettable Fire - 4.9
    The Joshua Tree - 7.8
    Lovetown - 6.4
    Zoo TV - 9.6
    Popmart - 8.2
    Elevation 6.5
    Vertigo - 6.9
    360 - 5

Great work Tim !

i love stadistics ... for the 360 did you count the new material ?
  10. America will not be a great country until we purge ourselves of the parasites that are southerners. I propose that every country that wants to cut back on its nuclear arsenal fires them all at everything south of Kentucky. They are the scourge of this once great country, and must be dealt with accordingly.
  11. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:America will not be a great country until we purge ourselves of the parasites that are southerners. I propose that every country that wants to cut back on its nuclear arsenal fires them all at everything south of Kentucky. They are the scourge of this once great country, and must be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks for your enlightening comments about your deeply argumentated hate for some good millions of people, Aaron, but we honestly don't need them at all. You'r banned for a week –as of May 22nd–, with the sincere hope that you come back with something a lil bit more interesting (and less offensive) to tell us.
  12. Someone don't get satire.