1. gosh, could listen to this forever, so beautiful wished I could get something like this out of my ol'guitar

2. does anyone remember what topic that was even in. Seems like that was ages ago....Regarding Acrobat, I'd hope for it to be played but am not holding my breath.

3. We're getting there... Slowly getting there...

Originally posted by LikeASong:http://www.u2tour.de/news/article5239.html

Question: [Mittermeier] There are a lot of questions from the audience. My assistant Nina is passing the microphone..
    [Audience member] Are we ever gonna hear Acrobat played live? [big audience applause]

[Edge]: You know we've had a few requests for Acrobat recently so we have to take that one out and learn how to play it. I remember recording that one and it actually came together pretty quickly, so maybe...
    [Bono reciting first lines of Acrobat]

4. Sounds like Acrobat could be the Ultra Violet of the SoI tour.
  5. Let's hope it does surface this tour
  6. I want Mofo

7. Imagine this : Acrobat gets played and directly after the last line (don't let the bastards grind you down.....) , the drumbeat of MOFO kicks in....
    That would be Heaven!
  8. Acrobat to Mofo?

I guess I've seen stranger transitions before...
  9. I guess there's a reason they've never played it before... Not finding the right way to play it etc. Otherwise they'd be stupid to never play this awesome song.
    BUT they played Zooropa and Ultraviolet last tour so, who knows...
    Here's hoping !
  10. The played A Man and A Woman, the one song I never thought I would see live. And they did a damn good job of it. I'm ready to believe in the impossible.