1. I'd honestly love to see a set of nothing but songs that have either never been played, or haven't been played in a long time.
  2. @MacStripeyI forgot about that gig... I was a newer member here and remember all you talking about it Can I go?
  3. This is the moment to play it. Just for the 20th anniversary of AB. But if im honest I dont see them playing more songs than they do now

4. Not much of a secret anymore
  5. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:I'd honestly love to see a set of nothing but songs that have either never been played, or haven't been played in a long time.

That is the most awesome thing they can do now. I would pay a lot of money to go there. But to bad we are talking about U2 here

6. damn

@Joe sure, bring all your mates, big party time (but don't tell anyone, it's a secret)

[ whisper]

7. secret is safe :
  8. No
  9. It was so close to play - during Outside Broadcast leg of ZOO TV Tour (as an opening song!)

and also listen to this guitar cover - it's beautiful and so haunting...

10. The same can be asked of almost every other song that has yet to be played live. A while ago, people were asking when Mercy would be played live, or even released for that matter.

I think it will happen when the band wants it to happen and not a moment sooner. Remember The Fly? Bono said that they finally got it right during their Vertigo Tour, more than 10 years after they first played it live during ZooTV. I know people were hoping that Acrobat would show up live, but I have faith that the band will play it when they feel that the time is right. And when has U2 ever been wrong?
  11. Originally posted by ahn1991:The same can be asked of almost every other song that has yet to be played live. A while ago, people were asking when Mercy would be played live, or even released for that matter.

And when has U2 ever been wrong?

the last ten years in the studio? many aspects of their live dvds? the dropping most nloth songs from the 360 tour? having so many atyclb songs in the set?

but on topic, i hope they do it soon while they can still (hopefully) do it justice. and i would love to see them do a tour playing smaller venues as has been discussed here. but i don't see how it would really work with how popular they are. unless they do a whole lot of shows per city, most people who want to see them wouldn't be able to. plus, it doesn't really seem like something they'd want to do.
  12. Cant see it,makes you wonder why it never appeared on Zoo TV,esp when they played Wild Horses every night which was a far weaker song than Acrobat.I feel it wouldve surfaced by now,esp on 360 with the revisiting of AB.We can live in hope.