1. That's 20 years,isn't it ?
  2. 20 years and no.
  3. I'm sure yes. Not sure about full band but I'm sure they'll play it some time. Possibly next tour.

4. Not with Mettalica I wish.
  5. I think the "next tour" will be smaller and much more intimate. Songs like "Acrobat" will (hopefully) make an appearance. In other words, the tour will be less "hits" oriented as it has become on 360 as they'll be playing to die-hard fans who don't need to hear the hits. Then they'll retire - or play another hits tour.
  6. So maybe,yesterday was U2 at their best,am I wrong ?
  7. Certainly not on this tour, but you never know what they'll do in the future. At the beginning of 2009 I would have sworn we'd never see If You Wear That Velvet Dress live, and I would have been wrong about that. I know they've said it's dated and they're not fond of it, so I'd think the chances are not particularly good, but they've been known to change their minds too.
  8. they'll play it at the final show, it'll be the first and last time they ever play it
  9. I know when they will play it.... on the final 360 show - which will be the secret gig in Chris' garden, as we all know...