1. Did you end up getting anything from nugs, Ed?
  2. As everyday goes by I get more and more excited. I cannot wait to hear the roar of the crowd when those lights go down!
    I'm actually listening to one of my favorites, Newcastle 06. Highly recommended to anyone who never heard it.

Alive
    Life Wasted
    Severed Hand
    Save You
    Insignificance
    Unemployable
    Brain of J.
    Red Mosquito
    Given to Fly
    Last Exit
    Hail Hail
    Small Town
    Better Man
    Daughter
    (with War)
    Whipping
    Leatherman
    Down
    Do the Evolution
    Undone
    Rearviewmirror

Encore:
    Thumbing My Way
    Masters of War
    Footsteps
    Crown of Thorns
    Alone
    Even Flow

Encore 2:
    Corduroy
    Fuckin' Up
    Rockin' in the Free World
    Yellow Ledbetter
    (with Little Wing)
  3. ^ That is an incredible show.
  4. No...Im just busting out my old bootlegs from 2000 . Love these cheap cardboard sleeves lol
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:As everyday goes by I get more and more excited. I cannot wait to hear the roar of the crowd when those lights go down!
    I'm actually listening to one of my favorites, Newcastle 06. Highly recommended to anyone who never heard it.

Alive
    Life Wasted
    Severed Hand
    Save You
    Insignificance
    Unemployable
    Brain of J.
    Red Mosquito
    Given to Fly
    Last Exit
    Hail Hail
    Small Town
    Better Man
    Daughter
    (with War)
    Whipping
    Leatherman
    Down
    Do the Evolution
    Undone
    Rearviewmirror

Encore:
    Thumbing My Way
    Masters of War
    Footsteps
    Crown of Thorns
    Alone
    Even Flow

Encore 2:
    Corduroy
    Fuckin' Up
    Rockin' in the Free World
    Yellow Ledbetter
    (with Little Wing)
    I love this one. The set was done by Kelly Slater I believe that's why they open with Alive which is rare to say the least.
  6. Ok so we are just about a month out until opening night . Im going to the first 3 shows of the tour this year , then Im jumping on a plane to NYC for both MSG gigs !!! I can not wait !

Im thinking Release open's N1 in Ft Lauderdale ....Im hoping Pendulum isn't still opening , as it did for a few SA gigs .

Id love Release > Wash > Nothingman (aka 11.17.15) , but it will probably be Pendulum > Low Light > Small Town for Lauderdale .

I think N2 in Miami will be the better of the first 2 shows here in South Florida . Maybe an Oceans opener for Miami ??????

There is a big buzz down here to see the band in Miami. Everyone is talking about the Miami gig , not Ft Lauderdale . My wife opted for Miami , as its much more happening there .

I still say MSG will hands down be the best shows of the tour .

We will see.....
  7. Originally posted by EDDMB:Ok so we are just about a month out until opening night . Im going to the first 3 shows of the tour this year , then Im jumping on a plane to NYC for both MSG gigs !!! I can not wait !

Im thinking Release open's N1 in Ft Lauderdale ....Im hoping Pendulum isn't still opening , as it did for a few SA gigs .

Id love Release > Wash > Nothingman (aka 11.17.15) , but it will probably be Pendulum > Low Light > Small Town for Lauderdale .

I think N2 in Miami will be the better of the first 2 shows here in South Florida . Maybe an Oceans opener for Miami ??????

There is a big buzz down here to see the band in Miami. Everyone is talking about the Miami gig , not Ft Lauderdale . My wife opted for Miami , as its much more happening there .

I still say MSG will hands down be the best shows of the tour .

We will see.....
    I'm thinking MSG will be pure insanity. The amount of people traveling to NYC for these shows is really impressive. However, i think the Hampton show will be the real gem of the tour as far as setlist. 10k capacity!!!!!
  8. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    I'm thinking MSG will be pure insanity. The amount of people traveling to NYC for these shows is really impressive. However, i think the Hampton show will be the real gem of the tour as far as setlist. 10k capacity!!!!!
    Absolutely !!

Cant leave Philly out as well..always great shows there..Miami and Hampton are probably the 2 one off gigs Id say will be a bit better than the others...but we will see..one thing about PJ , one never knows lol
  9. The infamous "Ice bowl" show....this show is a little shorter than average , but it was an unseasonably cold 26 degrees. Eddie complains about his ice-cold glass of red wine lol ...fantastic show...Mike is absolutely on fire during Even Flow and Porch...a MUST LISTEN show....

ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE
    EAST TROY, WISCONSIN
    Sun 8 October, 2000

SET 1
    Of The Girl
    Hail, Hail
    Breakerfall
    Whipping
    Corduroy
    Animal
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Dissident