1. I should be careful about spreading rumours but I thought it was interesting. It would seem odd that the band would play Europe without a stop in Germany.
  2. Yeah, missing Germany for any band is a strange one. Not just Berlin, but Munich, Cologne, Hamburg?
  3. I was just rooting for you and Ronnie, Kieran. Well, more so for Ron since you will be getting two epic PJ shows this August. That's so awesome for you.

As I mentioned just a few times in previous posts, it's a big long shot that I go to Wrigley (and would be a pretty last minute decision) but I'd love to attend at least one of those shows.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:I was just rooting for you and Ronnie, Kieran. Well, more so for Ron since you will be getting two epic PJ shows this August. That's so awesome for you.

As I mentioned just a few times in previous posts, it's a big long shot that I go to Wrigley (and would be a pretty last minute decision) but I'd love to attend at least one of those shows.
    Would love to have you there, man. Let me know if you can make the trip!

I know I have two shows already but if a European tour comes up, how can I possibly say no? I have the funds set aside.
  5. http://ridefestival.com/

Pearl Jam headlining this festival in Colorado in July. That changes up potential European tour plans.
  6. i think the european tour will be indoor
  7. 24 years ago today my first meeting with the boys at Sorpasso

8. ^ Epic! Happy MIlano-birthday

Release
    Even Flow
    Once
    State Of Love And Trust
    Alive
    Black
    Deep
    Why Go
    Porch
    Jeremy
    Breath
    ---
    I've Got a Feeling
    Leash

9. Does anyone know if the 2000 boots that were put up on iTunes in 2013 are remastered at all ?

If so , I just might buy a few...they have the entire 2000 European Tour which is my favorite by this great band....
  10. Berlin 06.25.00 and Praha 06.14.00 (and Milan 06.22.00 of course) are my personal favorites from that epic tour..
  11. Milan 00 is incredible, one of my favourite boots ever too.

Does anybody know if there's a "PJgigs.com" a la U2gigs? I mean a website with setlist & tour stats. I'm curious regarding set openers, closers, most played cities, etc etc. There's of course Setlist.fm but it's not quite the same.