1. Been saying to myself PJ need to release something from the early 90s in their Vault series . Much to my shock , I see Vault #5 on their site ..11.30.93 Las Vegas...??!!!!...I obviously missed the memo on this one...when the hell was this released ??? Matt , Nick ..Ronnie ?? !!!???? My bad wow....

Couple of covers are omitted , but this is indeed a great release .

Needless to say , I purchased this classic forthwith.....great early show !!
  2. Originally posted by EDDMB:Been saying to myself PJ need to release something from the early 90s in their Vault series . Much to my shock , I see Vault #5 on their site ..11.30.93 Las Vegas...??!!!!...I obviously missed the memo on this one...when the hell was this released ??? Matt , Nick ..Ronnie ?? !!!???? My bad wow....

Couple of covers are omitted , but this is indeed a great release .

Needless to say , I purchased this classic forthwith.....great early show !!
    I guess the excitement for this one was a bit tepid as there already was a high-quality source of this show circulating on the web:

This said, it'd be a nice addition to your collection. Did you buy the vinyl or CD?
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I guess the excitement for this one was a bit tepid as there already was a high-quality source of this show circulating on the web:

[image]

This said, it'd be a nice addition to your collection. Did you buy the vinyl or CD?
    I grabbed the download . I had a great boot of this shows from many years ago , and misplaced it . I had a code to use so it was a no brainer .

Sound is good , not great . Better than the old show I would assume .

Drop in the Park sounds better to my ears . That being said ,they need to bust out a gig from 1996 .
  4. lol...I haven't been over to the PJ bootleg page in ages...obviously lol.......probably not since the Euro boots from 2014 came out....

2015 was the year of U2 for me , 2016 PJ .
  5. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    I grabbed the download . I had a great boot of this shows from many years ago , and misplaced it . I had a code to use so it was a no brainer .

Sound is good , not great . Better than the old show I would assume .

Drop in the Park sounds better to my ears . That being said ,they need to bust out a gig from 1996 .
    ...that for sure or 1995.
  6. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    lol...I haven't been over to the PJ bootleg page in ages...obviously lol.......probably not since the Euro boots from 2014 came out....

2015 was the year of U2 for me , 2016 PJ .
    If only U2 would have a bootleg page!
  7. U2 could go wild with a "from the vault" page . Bruce finally got on board a couple of years ago , its U2s turn .

Imagine the shows U2 have in their vaults ? Another Time , Another Place is a perfect example . Especially 1984 - 1985 , as we still somehow have nothing officially released from UF tours .

Radio City NYC 1984 or U2s first time playing MSG , 04.01.1985 (I was there) , are just 2 of hundreds of shows they could release...

how about the Zoo TV Tour from 1992 ?! Yankee Stadium come to mind . The Ritz in NYC 1981...etc etc etc
  8. IMO PJ dropped the ball with a couple of vault releases . Obviously we have 72 shows released from 2000 , I don't think we needed another , and I personally haven't listened to it .

Not sure how a 2007 show (released in when , 2011 or 12 ??) is a show from the vault . Sure its a solid release and all but to me the whole premise of a "vault" series is to go way back into a bands, well vault , not a few years back .

MSG 1998 , Randalls 1996 or anything from 1996 !!! , the Randalls shows were insane though ...Soldier Field 1995 etc .....those are obviously vault shows...and yes we already had a solid copy of the 11.30.93 gig , but a better version is always welcomed , plus the 10C give everyone a code for a free boot each year....Id say the same if they released Atlanta 1994 in the vault series , meaning Id welcome it .
  9. You should check the Yankee Stadium thread, Ed. I posted six broadcast quality tracks in there yesterday. I don't know how common they are, but we don't have them on the show pages and I'd not heard them before.
  10. Originally posted by iTim:You should check the Yankee Stadium thread, Ed. I posted six broadcast quality tracks in there yesterday. I don't know how common they are, but we don't have them on the show pages and I'd not heard them before.
    Fantastic....dl already..listening to ONE..sounds great wow thanks !!!
  11. Now THIS would be a great vault release from 1995 !!!

SAN DIEGO SPORTS ARENA
    SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
    Tue 7 November, 1995

SET 1
    Oceans
    Go
    Animal
    Last Exit
    Tremor Christ
    Corduroy
    Rearviewmirror
    Better Man