1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Milan 00 is incredible, one of my favourite boots ever too.

Does anybody know if there's a "PJgigs.com" a la U2gigs? I mean a website with setlist & tour stats. I'm curious regarding set openers, closers, most played cities, etc etc. There's of course Setlist.fm but it's not quite the same.
    There definitely is but I can't seem to recall. I'm 100% sure Matt will answer this question.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Milan 00 is incredible, one of my favourite boots ever too.

Does anybody know if there's a "PJgigs.com" a la U2gigs? I mean a website with setlist & tour stats. I'm curious regarding set openers, closers, most played cities, etc etc. There's of course Setlist.fm but it's not quite the same.
    here you go

http://www.livefootsteps.org/
  3. Originally posted by EDDMB:Does anyone know if the 2000 boots that were put up on iTunes in 2013 are remastered at all ?

If so , I just might buy a few...they have the entire 2000 European Tour which is my favorite by this great band....

I don't think they were. However, I believe there is another site (nugs?) that has been reissue some of the past tours - 2005 comes to mind.
  4. Be careful with this information. It has the potential to take one down a few crazy paths.
  5. So hold on , the Nugs site has these remastered , but they aren't remastered on iTunes or we don't know ????

Also the shows are actually more money ($1) on iTunes....
  6. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    So hold on , the Nugs site has these remastered , but they aren't remastered on iTunes or we don't know ????

Also the shows are actually more money ($1) on iTunes....
    The fact that they are offering the high-quality formats makes me think they have been remastered. Again, I would recommend you listen for yourself to see if you can notice a difference. I recall that the 2000 Euro boots were quite quiet compared to the others so that might be a good place to start.

I wonder if anyone has said anything about it at the 10c? Maybe I'll check...
  7. Please do....the 2000 Euro cd's sound good , but sound more like pure soundboard pulls . The NA shows are a bit crisper and louder IMO.
  8. As the Boss likes to say " Is anybody alive out there !!!!!!!!!!"

Listening to one of my favorite NA gigs from 2000...Chicago 10.09.00

Quite possibly the best of the last leg of this great tour...

ALLSTATE ARENA
    CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
    Mon 9 October, 2000

SET 1
    Release
    Corduroy
    Grievance
    Gods' Dice
    Animal
    Red Mosquito
    Nothing As it Seems
    Given To Fly