1. Tell that to my (not a PJ fan) wife! Anyway, it appears all of five of your shows are already sold out, Nick. You have high end tastes, my friend.
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Tell that to my (not a PJ fan) wife! Anyway, it appears all of five of your shows are already sold out, Nick. You have high end tastes, my friend.
    If u convince your wife, I'll buy u a ticket.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Tell that to my (not a PJ fan) wife! Anyway, it appears all of five of your shows are already sold out, Nick. You have high end tastes, my friend.
    And yes , I can't believe all our shows are sold out. Hampton VA was the first non major market to sell out. Im super excited about that venue. And 4 stadium shows sold out today!
  4. Yeah, I guess I am definitely out for those shows. They were a long shot, anyway. Bring on the fancy official releases!

I did score Noel Gallagher tickets for July 10th, however. Why he decided to schedule this show is beyond me - this show seemed to come out of nowhere. Anyway, I have at least one summer concert to look forward to - although nothing will come close to the excitement for me as May 10th and 11th. Absolutely nothing!
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:I can't believe I have to "watch" Nick and Ed go to five shows each before I attend mine. It's gonna be tough.

Log on to Jetblue.com and come to the Florida run !! lol
  6. Do you think any of those rumoured European dates (mid June to early July) are legit? Possibly three shows shows in Italy (Milan, Rome, and Bologna).

Here are the dates that were posted:

http://www.dirtyrock.info/2016/02/pearl-jam-anunciaran-gira-europea-tras-confirmar-fechas-en-norteamerica/

12 June - Landgraaf, Netherlands
    14 June - París, France
    16/17 June - London , UK
    21 June - Rome , Italy
    23 June - Bologne , Italy
    25 June - Milan , Italy
    27 June - Prague , Czech Republic
    30 June - Berlgium
    2 July - Montreux, Switzerland
    4 July - Barcelona, Spain
    7 July - Lisbon, Portugal
  7. If only they played during March Break - then, MAYBE, I'd have an in.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:Do you think any of those rumoured European dates (mid June to early July) are legit? Possibly three shows shows in Italy (Milan, Rome, and Bologna).

Here are the dates that were posted:

http://www.dirtyrock.info/2016/02/pearl-jam-anunciaran-gira-europea-tras-confirmar-fechas-en-norteamerica/

12 June - Landgraaf, Netherlands
    14 June - París, France
    16/17 June - London , UK
    21 June - Rome , Italy
    23 June - Bologne , Italy
    25 June - Milan , Italy
    27 June - Prague , Czech Republic
    30 June - Berlgium
    2 July - Montreux, Switzerland
    4 July - Barcelona, Spain
    7 July - Lisbon, Portugal

i haven't heard anything here (i've admittedly distracted by someone else lately hehe)
    San Siro is free from 20jun till 2jul but there are something like 9 concerts booked and there is a maximum number (i can't remember if it's 10 or not) but it was overtaken in 2014 so .. i heard of a remote possibility for a second Bruce one though .. nothing about PJ
    so it could be Milano Forum (really hope nothing like rock in idrho or somewhere in the expo area) and Bologna Unipol Arena and it would be great indeed .. rome would be rock in roma? but i don't care there if i'll go to rome will be at Circo Massimo in july.
    Landgraaf means pinkpop? Red Hot and Rammstein are already there i don't know if a 3rd has already been set or not
    Lisbon 7 july? there's nos alive in that days, lineup announced since a while, Radiohead but no PJ
    no Berlin/Germany this time?
  9. I think that is made up by someone. I don't think they would just play London. Expect Dublin or Manchester. There's also that possibility of Glastonbury.