1. Dare I ask why the show is labelled as "infamous?"
  2. U may...it's a classic show , beloved by the freaks of DMB like me lol...best version of Crash Into Me period.....plus Bela Flec joined the band for some of the bands best live versions of tunes such as 41, Two Step, Typical Situation, Billies ,Minarets Lie In Our Graves....and of course Ants Marching

Just a great old school DMB gig
  3. You lost me after "Crash into Me."
  4. lol...you need to investigate in some live DMB Matt....sets change each and every show..just like PJ...plus they release many a live gig
  5. So, the Fenway and Wrigley draws are on! Good luck, Nick! Is anyone else going after them?
  6. Putting in for both Fenway. Thanks!
  7. Not part of the fan club any more, but I'll be going for general sale a week tomorrow.
  8. It was Wrigley you were going for, correct?
  9. Either gig will be a classic...along with MSG those are THE gigs this year IMO .... ....you can never go wrong seeing PJ in Boston Chicago or NYC.....ever ...as those are always top gigs .

If PJ weren't playing in NYC , Id be all over Boston..as I was for U2 last summer....one plane trip is enough for PJ.......at least as far as my better half says lol
  10. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    Either gig will be a classic...along with MSG those are THE gigs this year IMO .... ....you can never go wrong seeing PJ in Boston Chicago or NYC.....ever ...as those are always top gigs .

If PJ weren't playing in NYC , Id be all over Boston..as I was for U2 last summer....one plane trip is enough for PJ.......at least as far as my better half says lol
    What if I end up with 2 extra 10c tickets?
  11. Can I assume that you and your wife are putting in for both Fenway evenings?