1. Haha. No but seriously, congrats on scoring tickets. It's going to be one hell of a spring
  2. I was curious to see if I would be able to score N1 tickets (yes, I guess that was a bit of an asshole thing to do if I was backlogging anything - I meant no harm) and couldn't believe how quickly they were gone....and then...I waited...and refreshed (I believe ten-clubbers call it F5ing)...and refreshed some more....check back for notices on the 10c...read that someone saw a 2nd show was on for the 11th...refreshed again and BOOM there it was - N2...the rest is history....wonderful history.
  3. I have to admit I am glad it's not 2005 - when they also played Hamilton, London, and Kitchener. I'd be in for it then.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:I was curious to see if I would be able to score N1 tickets (yes, I guess that was a bit of an asshole thing to do if I was backlogging anything - I meant no harm) and couldn't believe how quickly they were gone....and then...I waited...and refreshed (I believe ten-clubbers call it F5ing)...and refreshed some more....check back for notices on the 10c...read that someone saw a 2nd show was on for the 11th...refreshed again and BOOM there it was - N2...the rest is history....wonderful history.
    That's great dude. Your first 2 nighter?
  5. You know it is, Nick! For Pearl Jam, anyway. Ibdid two nights in a row for the first time with U2 last summer. I hate to say it on this site but some how I think this double whammy will be better.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    You know it is, Nick! For Pearl Jam, anyway. Ibdid two nights in a row for the first time with U2 last summer. I hate to say it on this site but some how I think this double whammy will be better.
    Yea I remember you being slightly underwhelmed during your second show. I could assure you it won't happen during pj.

And to be fair, personally, I wasn't bored through 8 U2 shows. Especially nights 1-4, 8

7. You have no idea...lol..actually PJ tix are quite reasonable..Coldplay was $200 each x 4....that hurt but whatever lol

Im in Disney now so Im used to the pain lol
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:Nice Job. Four shows in five days, Nick. Impressive. Even more impressive is that your wife will (presumably) be attending them with you.

Mine...not a chance.

My wife has demanded to go to not only just Ft Lauderdale , but Miami as well......how times have changed

I was watching PJ20 couple months ago and she joined me , and she was like "Im going if they play South Florida"....

lets do a roll call of shows..I assume Nick has us all beat lol

I have 5... Ft Lauderdale , Miami , Tampa and MSG X2 ....I have the first 3 of the spring tour...Matt has the last 2 !!!

Matt you have to hit another Canada gig !!!! lol

.....beyond fired up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]

My wife has demanded to go to not only just Ft Lauderdale , but Miami as well......how times have changed

I was watching PJ20 couple months ago and she joined me , and she was like "Im going if they play South Florida"....

lets do a roll call of shows..I assume Nick has us all beat lol

I have 5... Ft Lauderdale , Miami , Tampa and MSG X2 ....I have the first 3 of the spring tour...Matt has the last 2 !!!

Matt you have to hit another Canada gig !!!! lol

.....beyond fired up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm hitting 7
    Hampton VA ( has anyone seen this venue? It looks incredible. Google image it. 11k capacity)
    Philly x2
    MSG x2
    Fenway x2

I'm extremely excited for the VA show. Seems like it had potential to be a classic as far as setlist. I'm expecting some rare gems that night.
  10. Toronto x2 (that's it for the spring, anyway)

I don't have it in me to go up to Ottawa and back two days before the other shows. Like Detroit, it would be vitally impossible for me to find a travel buddy. Plus, the whole Mother's Day thing. In any event, I feel really good about seeing "just" these two shows.

If they do a show nearby (Buffalo?) in the summer between the two ballpark extravaganzas I'd probably be in but even that might be a stretch as we are planning to be away from mid-July to early-August.

Whatever, I can't wait. It'll be tough hearing about all the fun you two, Jason, and anyone else is having for the first part of the tour - but I will manage.

11. Btw, how did you manage to get all of these?
  12. I had a VERY hard time grabbing tix for Tampa.....I couldn't believe it....

I used my Mac for the Tampa show and my iPhone app for the MSG gigs...I scored singles pretty quite for MSG , but kept getting no tix for Tampa , as I was searching for 2 tix...so glad I got all my shows..

the 10 C came through bigtime for a lot of us.....or it would have been complete madness....2 of my friends in Boca got shut out of any decent seats for the 2 South Florida gigs....